Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Are there any posts of his that would prove this?
I saw the youtube comment. I don't need more than that.

Of course I'm not terribly surprised you're still crusading for "proof" after being told what it is and refusing to bother looking for it.

Just clearing up a misconception. Specifically: DU wasn't to blame for KC being made a moderator way back when. Carry on :salute:
You're alive! :love:

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Not quite true. Andhaira was the one who contacted Yvonne on YouTube, demanding she take up dickie's love. I also believe he messaged all parties on Facebook.

Yes and no.

I did indeed message Yvonne once on YouTube, which she immediately took down (in less than an hour I believe). This was my sole 'contact' with Freckman, I have never posted on her profile again, nor sent her any pms on any form of social or non social media.

(Also, I DID come across her phone number online ONCE (can't remember how) and briefly considered calling her to personally apologize for the YouTube thing, (and I admit to advise her to loose weight so she can attract attractive men instead of ugly losers and dorks. And also to inquire about her bra size...) but decided against it. I never saved her number btw and no longer recall where I came upon it (I am pretty sure it was hers though...tho again don't recall how I knew that) I also considered ordering lots of pizzas in Dickies name and sending them to Yvonne at her college (before they had graduated I think) and asking the pizza man to bill her...but didn't do it.

I did NOT contact anyone from that whole shebang on fagbuk. For the last freaking time, it was some OTHER poster who contacted her there and linked her to that thread and I do believe even made a fake account for her to peruse it. That person even posted about it in that thread. I don't think he was a codex regular, else i would recall his nick.

Also, UNWATCHWITZ ME AND GIVE ME GD ACCESS. :x

Very Truly Yours,
Mother Russia.

Job Creator

Arcane
I did NOT contact anyone from that whole shebang on fagbuk. For the last freaking time, it was some OTHER poster who contacted her there and linked her to that thread and I do believe even made a fake account for her to peruse it. That person even posted about it in that thread. I don't think he was a codex regular, else i would recall his nick.
It was SoupNazi I believe

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I like that Fretty is RPGWatch's problem for now, should be worth some lulz if he or any of his split personalities settle in.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
(Also, I DID come across her phone number online ONCE (can't remember how) and briefly considered calling her to personally apologize for the YouTube thing, (and I admit to advise her to loose weight so she can attract attractive men instead of ugly losers and dorks. And also to inquire about her bra size...)

Oh wacky paki.... Never change! :love:

Cipher
Yes and no.

I did indeed message Yvonne once on YouTube, which she immediately took down (in less than an hour I believe). This was my sole 'contact' with Freckman, I have never posted on her profile again, nor sent her any pms on any form of social or non social media.

Your message to Yvonne. :lol:

Hey, you stupid ugly whore, I am a friend of Kris Peyson. Do you have any idea of the effect you have had on his psyche with your psychotic manipulations? He is extremely distraught due to the mixed signals you have been giving him. Honestly, what kind of a horny slut are you, that on one hand you dilly dally with a fucking small dicked chink, while at the same time grinding your fat white ass on Kris's crotch on your shitty dance get togethers?
Dump that chink and get with Kris nazi bitch.
Andhaira 52 minutes ago

Anselmus

Arcane
Kris Peyson rings a vague bell. No idea who this Yvonne is.

Kris Peyson.

KrisPeyson.

Krispey.

Crispy.

537.gif

tormund

Arcane
This guy, judging from his literary tastes, was no great loss. I mean, he was opening threads about Lovecraft, Howard, Meyrink, Machen... Another worshiper of dead white guys.
We of the Kodex read only real KKKoreKKKt literature.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom