Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guy finds StarCraft source code and returns it to Blizzard...

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
But obviously signed an agreement of non-disclosure or something similar after the returned it. And pretty certainly if anything leaks he will be fucked.
So, it's too late for that.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, it was a disc with data on it.
Of course it can be returned.

You can't be serious
You are strangely obsessed over denying the fact that you can indeed return a physical image of digital data to its owner.

Or are you actually one of those drooling potheads who think that software cannot be owned? :lol:

I will give you a non-digital example, maybe that will help:
You wake up in your apartment after passing out the night before due to alcohol abuse.
Not remembering much, you wonder where your pants are.
A few minutes later, the doorbell rings and you open it. The hottest trans woman you ever saw is standing there, and hands you your pants.
Then she slaps you in the face.

See the connection?

AMG

Arbiter
What a cuck, would be a nice fuck you to Blizzard if the source code for SC surfaced right before their shitty remaster.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
What a cuck, would be a nice fuck you to Blizzard if the source code for SC surfaced right before their shitty remaster.

Yeah, because then nobody would buy said shitty remaster and instead wait 20 years for some russian modders to release an illegal 0.01pre-alpha-to-be-fixed-in-another-10-years version. What a fuck you, indeed.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Well, it was a disc with data on it.
Of course it can be returned.

You can't be serious
You are strangely obsessed over denying the fact that you can indeed return a physical image of digital data to its owner.

Or are you actually one of those drooling potheads who think that software cannot be owned? :lol:

I will give you a non-digital example, maybe that will help:
You wake up in your apartment after passing out the night before due to alcohol abuse.
Not remembering much, you wonder where your pants are.
A few minutes later, the doorbell rings and you open it. The hottest trans woman you ever saw is standing there, and hands you your pants.
Then she slaps you in the face.

See the connection?

I regrettably have to inform you that unlike data, pants cannot be duplicated by a keystroke.

:negative:

Quatlo

Arcane
Even that russian guy got more for the Warcraft Adventures.
What a fucking cuck, he could have sold it to some koreans for really hard cash.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom