Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Harassment in shoutbox

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Dear administration,

Today I came out as a woman. I realized an hour ago that I was born a woman all along.

However, reception in the shoutbox has been less than supportive.

I've been told to commit suicide. As a woman I strongly feel that this kind of misogynistic gatekeeping of hobby spaces is dangerous and counterproductive.

Please do something against this abuse and harassment.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The amount of Codexer's that have allowed this whole "Theo drama" to take over their Codex lives is pitiful. If people posted in RPG threads like they were supposed to, this would not be an issue. Codexers are so deprived of women that they cannot help but engage when there may or may not be one on the Codex. When I first started posting on forums, I always imagined that the person I was talking to was super handsome and cool like myself. If I had any of that left in me by the time I joined the Codex, it died very quickly, as it is undeniable that the vast majority of this forum is filled with degenerates, fatasses, and losers.

Last edited:

Falksi

Arcane
Q1WXjlq.jpg

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
When I first started posting on forums, I always imagined that the person I was talking to was super handsome and cool it is undeniable that the vast majority of this forum is filled with degenerates, fatasses, and losers.
Wait, you registered for a website dedicated to niche computer role playing games with the assumption that the people would be cool and handsome?
:hmmm:

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
When I first started posting on forums, I always imagined that the person I was talking to was super handsome and cool it is undeniable that the vast majority of this forum is filled with degenerates, fatasses, and losers.
Wait, you registered for a website dedicated to niche computer role playing games with the assumption that the people would be cool and handsome?
:hmmm:
Well, to be fair. I also assumed that most people here would be in a decent place of life as well.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Dear administration,

Today I came out as a woman. I realized an hour ago that I was born a woman all along.

However, reception in the shoutbox has been less than supportive.

I've been told to commit suicide. As a woman I strongly feel that this kind of misogynistic gatekeeping of hobby spaces is dangerous and counterproductive.

Please do something against this abuse and harassment.

If nothing else, this at least qualifies you to be a shout box moderator.
That seems to be the standard in {current_year} codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom