Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Heart of Darkness - arcade on WIN10 plz halp

Lagi

Savant
Heart-of-Darkness-Windows109-e1509720549791.png

Anyone know how to run this on WIN 10 64x?

Long ago I mange to play it on win7

Last edited:

Ash

Arcane
Now that's an old game I haven't heard mention of in a while. Not a particularly good one either but hey, it was slightly novel.

Emulate the PS1 version would probably be easiest. There's no doubt minimal differences between the PS1 and PC versions since it's such a simple game.

Not exactly the answer you're looking for but I don't know why you'd expect anyone to know how to run this not-so-good game on modern hardware the first place.

Lagi

Savant
I don't know why you'd expect anyone to know how to run this
dex is the land of dinosaurs where they still worship ancient rocks like Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord or Dark Heart of Uukrul. Where should i seek for aid?

not-so-good game
i completely disrespect your subjective judgment, "modern" peasant

flashlight combat of young imperial guard is pure fun.

Lagi

Savant
I run it, not sure how. Do some shenanigans from guide from net. Set compatibility with win xp. It wont work at first but after reset it run.

if you alt+tab it, you lose mouse + game screen is obstructing view. press win key => start computer again, will pop up window with still running progs > cancel the restart. Explorer is controllable, and you can shutdown HoD game.

8zjqo9ccw66afjh6g.jpg

Astral Rag

Arcane
Seems to work out of the box on W10 x64 for me, no tweaking required.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom