Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

Zeriel

Arcane
EU and US are separate, but I imagine Central America uses the US network. Could be wrong, though.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
nope. I tried to play with some US guys and couldn't add their IDs (and they couldn't add mine).
dammit where are all the EU hearthstone players on the codex?
Finallt got in! Add me:

berekan#2410
Added you. If that doesn't work (buggy beta shit) add herostratus#1551. That goes for any other EU 'dexer as well.
:rpgcodex:
added you too. can't see you online.
Huh, that's weird. I'm online now. What's your number baby?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
phanto#2208

I'll try adding you through another blizzard game (diablo 3, lol).

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Eh, I'd keep the deathwing. It's a decent warlock card anyways, and it's neutral so you can use it wherever you want.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I'm considering DE my king krush. I got a duplicate before and with that I crafted some neat cards for rogue, but I would really like to perfect my druid deck.
I never play hunter anyway. Hunters have become boring.

Damned Registrations

Tough call. King Crush is one of the nicer legendaries imo, and hunter might change at some point so you like them again.

Damned Registrations

So, I've discovered the worst, most embarassing way possible to kill someone.
frogged_zpsf0c5bf04.jpg~original

FUCK YOU SHAMAN.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
the internet won't run out of space, you can upload bigger pictures

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
First time in the arena and it could have gone better. Not sure I want to try again given it costs gold for that and I got the feel that I might get value for my gold by simply buying cards.

Edit: heh, Tirion Fordring. Maybe I should play Paladin more.

Last edited:

abija

Prophet
The only good reason for not using gold on arena instead of packs is that you hate arena.

Last edited:

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
It's not that I hate arena, it's that I dislike spending gold on it that I could spend to get more cards. Otherwise I like the concept of everyone building the deck from random cards.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Well, you always get a pack from arena, so it's only 50 gold more expensive that buying a pack in the store with potentially more rewards.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
arena is value :D
kuuuuk.jpg

that's from a 8-3 just now. fucking mage ice armor - else it would have been 9-2.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
arena is more value if you make back more than 50g or 50gs worth of dust (I guess).

Seeker
In My Safe Space
The random nature of arena can be frustrating but it also allows for experimentation on new plays, plays you would normally ignore because of the fixed nature of constructed decks.
For example, my last paladin run taught me the importance/value of sea giant. Play some cheap minions and suddenly on fourth or fifth round (depending what you opponent has on board) you throw an 8/8 minion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom