Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hello World

Jora

Arcane
That was my sudden urge to be unfunny and imitate our spam bot regulars.

Jora

Arcane
It's pretty much over, although if you'll ever be in need of spam you can always go to the Teudogar and the Alliance with Rome section of the fora (that was a veiled advertisement).

Way1and3r

Novice
Just out of idle curiousity how does the "Barely Literate", "Literate" thing work, or do you know how would know? It seems fairly random to me, but there could be some behind the scenes machinations I am not familiar with.

Jora

Arcane
The more you post, the better your rank. Admins have their own titles and if you're really annoying you'll be given the dumbfuck title.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
The best is when one of those toolboxes from the TES boards came over here and thought the admins changed his description to Illiterate to fuck with him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom