Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help in Avernum 3 - Castle Troglo

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
I'm in the dungeons of Castle Troglo after having accepted the King's mission to assassinate the leader of the khazis.

In the dungeon, there is a room with six magical runes that set off explosions, effectively killing my party if I try to enter it. There's also a control panel with six corresponding buttons that each move on the runes on square. I assume that the correct combo will allow for safe passage, but since I can' see a logical pattern or find any in-game glues for how to do it, I figure I might as well ask here rather than go the "trial and error" route.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Nevermind, it turned out to be a lot simpler than I first thought. Guess I have a tendency to make things more complicated than they are.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Saint_Proverbius said:
Is that the magic bridge puzzle? If so, yeah, it's fairly easy.

Yes, it was easy. Unless you're like me and think that the 'bridge' is what causing the damage, rather than the floor. :oops:

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
OK, need help with a few other things. First, the Lair of Drakos (located on the small island next to the Isle of Bigail). How do I get in their? The magic barrier keeps repelling me.

Second, the Tower of Zkal, on the undead infested island, the place that drains your spell points. How the hell can you get any further in there? All I get is closed gates that I can't open and an endless swarm of undead.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
A few more questions, more important to the final course of the game than the previous two I imagine:

1.) Where do I go to remove the barrier separating the giants and the troglodytes? Can't remember if the troglo king said anything about that.

2.) How can I reach the fourth (the one furthest to the north) "power generator" connected to the Golem Factory? Can't seem to find a pass connected to that and can't fly over the wall.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
2: You need to get there through the accursed Golem Factory, but you need someone to tell you where the Golem factory is. Look for the flying wizard.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
HanoverF said:
2: You need to get there through the accursed Golem Factory, but you need someone to tell you where the Golem factory is. Look for the flying wizard.

Get through? I'm already in the factory, trying to move the mirrors to get rid of the fucking beams, where exactly am I supposed to go?

EDIT: Nevermind, turned out that I had missed a flight of stairs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom