Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help me git gud

the_shadow

Arcane
I've been playing D:OS 1 on Tactical Mode and made pretty good progress up until Level 12. Now I've hit a wall and am finding every fight to be very, very difficult, having to choose between either Sand Spiders in a sand storm that drains my AP to 4, King Boreas (who I can get to half health with poison cloud arrows before he obliterates me), and Loic and his cronies in the Trial Temple.

My party consists of:

- An ice/air mage

- A witchcraft/fire/earth mage

- The archer NPC

- The warrior NPC

My biggest problems is the health point bloat I'm having to deal with, the fact that my melee warrior isn't that useful because she has to waste AP to enter melee range while crossing hazard fields, an increase in resistances to CC such as stun and freeze, and a sudden decrease in the power of summons.

Are there any particular skills that are must haves on Tactical Mode?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom