Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Help us bring down RPGwatch.com in Divinity: Original Sin

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Her books - if u can read german.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Jarl_Frank
...wow, I can't believe this is a real thing.
So on what page is the child-friendly foot & blood fetish cannibalism scene?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I hope the "History of the Watch" will be written by Jaz. She's a professional author.

• About Jaz
    About Me
    First video game: Pong.
    I transferred to RPGWatch along with the rest of the inventory.
  • Interests
    Favorite RPGs
    I'd rather give my least favorite cRPGs instead - games I had a hard time finishing due to one or more fun-crippling feature(s):

- Dungeon Master 2
    - Fallout 1
    - Baldur's Gate 1/2
    - Dungeon Siege 1
    Favorite MMOs
    I prefer tactical MP shooters like Day of Defeat or Red Orchestra.
    Favorite Non-RPGs
    No. 1: Realms of the Haunting
    Favorite movies
    Let's make that TV series.
    Currently: Star Wars - The Clone Wars
    Favorite books
    :p
  • System Specifications
    OS
    Win8
    Hardware
    - PC, no idea what's inside at the moment
    - XBox 360+ Kinect
  • Signature
    Semper HiFi!
    Motto of the 54th Groove Bde.

Definitely a very :obviously: individual. :P

:popamole: detected

Zeriel

Arcane
Win8.

735.gif

Koschey

Arcane
DAMN YOU PEOPLE! Here, have some more of my money, take everything! I can just live in a cardboard box and eat out of trash cans. I hope you are happy now.

I know I am :love:

Angthoron

Arcane
(all the rewards negotiation happened previously in the forums, we haven't been doing anything "behind the scenes").

I did all the reward negotiations with MCA for our two fundraisers.

It was pretty tiring and I don't want to do it again.
It's been pretty cool and easy with Swen so far, though let's see what he replies to my latest inquiry, which, by the way, stupid Google Mail saved as draft instead of sending, so he'll probably reply tomorrow.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
(all the rewards negotiation happened previously in the forums, we haven't been doing anything "behind the scenes").

It's been pretty cool and easy with Swen so far, though let's see what he replies to my latest inquiry, which, by the way, stupid Google Mail saved as draft instead of sending, so he'll probably reply tomorrow.

I wouldn't be so sure. It's not yet midnight in Belgium and these are the final days of the Kickstarter so I doubt he's sleeping much.

Angthoron

Arcane

I wouldn't be so sure. It's not yet midnight in Belgium and these are the final days of the Kickstarter so I doubt he's sleeping much.
I'd imagine he's swamped with other e-mails as well, anyway, even if he's awake.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
728k + paypal + Kodex Grorious contribution + RPGWatch pitiful contribution. Looks like the 800k stretch goal is pretty much in the bag.

In before threads discussing the taste of companion x's sweat.

Angthoron

Arcane
Close race - despite the outcome I declare all Codexians & Watchers who spend money for Larian to true crpg-fans.
Let's try to get 10K together.

I'm seeing a lot of unproper behavior here on the Codex.
People saying things like peace, harmony, togetherness!

This cannot stand!
I say the administration needs to adress this NOW!

They just think they have a chance of getting away with a win and are pre-emptively trying to avoid a retribution raid.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
And then there was one Codexian with high Diplomacy, Bartering, Charisma and Intelligence traits. He was humble, too.

Behold, ye swamprats!

Response from Swen. Gragt, you must now go back there and kiss this generous fellow:

-A key for each donor, done deal.
-Naming the imps, well obviously we have one which is called DarkUnderlord, but the others, we'll name them after Codex members (within reason!) - you guys get to decide. We don't know yet how many there will be so send us a top list.

I was actually thinking of bringing them a cake. :)

Angthoron

Arcane
And then there was one Codexian with high Diplomacy, Bartering, Charisma and Intelligence traits. He was humble, too.

Behold, ye swamprats!

Response from Swen. Gragt, you must now go back there and kiss this generous fellow:

-A key for each donor, done deal.
-Naming the imps, well obviously we have one which is called DarkUnderlord, but the others, we'll name them after Codex members (within reason!) - you guys get to decide. We don't know yet how many there will be so send us a top list.

I was actually thinking of bringing them a cake. :)
You should go for it! :)

Also, I think that we should probably keep the KS running until Larian's getting ready to stop the PayPal donation drive, if that's no trouble for admin stuff - I understand that that's what the Watch does, and I'm also pretty sure that some of our Codexian bros are waiting for their payday, which may happen a bit past the KS deadline and the May Day. So, if it causes no issues, might be cool to keep it up longer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom