Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Here it comes.

Data4

Arcane
http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/03/15/rumor-elder-scrolls-mmo-to-be-announced-in-may/

Complete article text:

You know, that pesky Elder Scrolls MMO rumor just won't die. We've been hearing scuttlebutt of a Tamriel-themed massively multiplayer title for years now, and even though Bethesda has debunked such gossip in the past, Tom's Hardware is citing an "industry source" who says the title is a reality.

The latest rumbling posits that the game will feature three factions and will take place several hundred years prior to the events of Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. Also, some sort of official announcement is supposedly scheduled for May. Following that, the source claims, the Elder Scrolls MMO will have a "presence at E3" in June.

Bethesda has yet to comment, but we'll bring you the latest info as it happens.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Good. Let Biowhore and Bethpizda fight to the death over their MMO's, their brainless fans spitting on each other, trolling each other, EA and Zenimax forcing their respective lackeys to slave day and night to try and outdo each other until the money runs out and they all FUCKING DIE!!!!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
So, will they make an MMO with that shitty first-person Skyrim combat, or just make it a third-person WoW clone? I don't care, we now have Wasteland 2 (and the AoD Demo). :smug:

Elim

Augur
Project: Eternity
100 mouth-breathers backpedaling while fighting wolves or each other. I think i'll pass, thanks.

It will be the first MMO in which the intelligence of the NPCs will finally be dumb enough to pose as real MMO-playing people. Think of the immersion possibilities there. A month after launch you could delete all NPCs and simply let retards amuse other retards.

Vicissitudes

Augur
Patron
"THIS IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT, BUT WE ARE MAKING ELDER SCROLLS MMO AND THIS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT."
Derp PR is derp.

Sul

Savant
First Era Dragon Break incoming! I knew it, I knew it from the start! Time stopped being linear just for lore flavor? No way! They were planning to put a MMO there from the start! Only this way they can go "every player is CHIM" all the way without raping the lore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom