Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Here's what's going to happen if you drive Infinitron away

Cael

Arcane
"Here's what's going to happen if you drive Infinitron away"

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Didn't read the thread.

I like Infojew even though I hate megathreads.

I think he mostly gets a lot of flak because he is in charge and has to in charge things that shit up the shit like sometimes needs to happen to separate the shit from the shit.

The jew thing is just the icing on the cake.

And boy do the goyim love the cake (which is a lie)

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
It's the good old benevolent Crispy. He's just a loving and caring person.

Do you know that in fact he's the hero of the JarlFrank story? It's true.

I never imagined saying this but you gotta love Crispy. He's benevolent towards all, nurses no grievances and is practically the patron Saint of the Codex. That's why I promised him I would kill him last.

Zeriel

Arcane
I actually agree that Infinitron has been great for the news side of the site. Way better than before. The forums side though... during his reign, the whole "lets divide the same number of people under a bewildering array of new subforums, sub-sub-forums, and split every thread and redirect them to megathreads" has been absolute cancer. I don't know that he's solely responsible for that, I'm sure there are other moderators who are just as autistic about this stuff, but that's my one real gripe. I can't say it's unique to RPGCodex though, this is an internet-wide problem in the current moment where moderators think it is their job to stick their nose into everyone's business and micro-manage everything, rather than just removing objectionable content and keeping stuff like spam from getting out of control, as was the original purpose.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I'm annoyed that Outer World Danger Hair thread is in Gaming Drama, and Gaming Drama is a hidden section (you can't see it unless you register etc), an oubliette where Infinitron sticks things he's ashamed of.

There's the "official" outer world thread where fanboys run rampant.
There's an unofficial anti-outer world thread, hidden from sight, so developers would never see anything negative, god forbid.

Is it fair, that devs should only see one perspective and never the other? Or is it Zuckerberg-style censorship?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom