Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption - adventure-RPG from the creators of Quest for Glory

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://steamcommunity.com/games/375440/announcements/detail/3531286214342689073

New Build - "Patch 4" - is Live!
13 JANUARY - TRANSOLAR

4217fb8f9c5df854ecf829634b8b175782abbc47.png

We've updated Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption with several "quality of life" improvements along with dozens of game tweaks (mostly audio, along with a "final" fix to the long-troublesome Katie quest chain) to reported issues. Steam will automatically give you the new update when you play the game.

The biggest changes are in the Settings page - now also available from the main menu. A much-requested feature is the ability to speed up character (including monsters and other non-player characters) in the game. If you like a faster pace, this feature is for you. Character animation might look a bit strange at higher speeds.

Also added to settings are options for switching between full screen and windowed mode and some other options for the adventurous.

"Done" items in the Journal To Do list now show the most recently completed ones on top so you don't have to page to the end to see your progress.

Deleting game saves now works better.

The Boss Wraith battle is now slightly more challenging with the Wraith's ability to summon monsters to help him. The well-prepared player will still get through it just fine, but it's no longer a pushover.

Speaking of bosses, we've decided to make the Rogue to Redemption Bestiary a free download! This is a beautiful art book PDF with all of the Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption monsters and a few strategy tips. For now, click on "View the quick reference" on our store page to download it. We will make it available as Free DLC soon.

aaf480cf3bb469b5987de4b28890ca017d9a5b48.jpg

Also coming soon to https://www.hero-u.com will be a free interactive Hint and Strategy Guide. We're making it a web page so that we can update it easily with new and improved hints.

Curratum

The game, frankly, is not worth 35 dollars, no matter how much nostalgia you may have for QFG (mainly because it barely resembles QFG).

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/transolargames/hero-u-rogue-to-redemption/posts/2392313

New Year, New Plans...
Posted by Corey Cole (Creator)

New Features!

Since launch, we've continued to improve Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption with content and combat improvements, bug fixes, and other new features. The latest "Patch 4" makes the Wraith Sorcerer combat more challenging and fixes some problems with Katie's quests and the Aeolus romance options.

We've also made a much-requested change to movement speed. While the standard walk, run, and sneak speed are designed to work best with the movement animation, some players prefer to be able to move faster through the hallways. The Options screen now has a Movement Speed slider that lets you customize character movement speed.

There's a detailed update on the patch over at the Hero-U news blog. Keep an eye on that page, because more updates are coming soon! We're already working on a Patch 5 that fixes some combat display and audio issues along with some incorrectly-displayed text messages. That will be a minor patch, likely coming next week.

Game Price Change
Last July, we launched Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption with little fanfare and not much of a marketing plan. I priced the game at $35 - unusually high for an indie game - for several reasons:
  • Give our Kickstarter backers at the basic level the best possible deal
  • Position Hero-U as a premium game like Quest for Glory
  • Break-even on expenses with fewer sales
In contrast, a $15 or $20 price point:
  • Matches other “premium indie games.”
  • Encourages impulse buys
  • Keeps player expectations reasonable
  • “Primes the pump” with early sales
I took a position, made a guess, and got it wrong.

Take Two
In hindsight, the arguments for the lower price should have been more compelling, and we’ve had very slow sales so far. Part of this is simply that the game market is extremely tough right now. Thousands of new games are released every month. We are also competing against heavily-discounted classic games, including our own. Players have tough decisions to make, and visibility is hard.

Today we are starting over. Rogue to Redemption is now $19.99 on all stores - Steam, GoG, the Mac App Store, and our web site. We are also preparing to launch on Fireflower Games in Europe.

There’s more! We’ve decided to include the Bestiary ebook as free DLC for all purchasers. For Kickstarter backers, I’ve added the Bestiary to all accounts that got the game.

We are also going to make the interactive hint book free on the Hero-U website.

If you have friends who were hesitant about trying Hero-U at the original price, please suggest that they take a fresh look at the game.

400ce85cb743d1e369fa312b99843eee_original.jpg

A Page From the Bestiary

Fulfillment Status
Geekify is handling fulfillment of the boxed games and other Kickstarter rewards. They are currently working with our Backerkit database to get everything shipped.

There are two exceptions - autographed postcards and the Yearbook. Lori and I have the postcards here, and will be autographing and sending them out soon. We printed extras, which we will make available on the Hero-U website.

I’ve mentioned previously the issues we’ve had with completing the Yearbook. We now have a designer who will help us get that done. We will get the assets to him soon, and plan on shipping autographed Yearbooks in April.

Keep an eye on the Hero-U “Leaders” news page for more updates - http://hero-u.com/leaders/.

Thank you for supporting Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption. The game would not exist without you. We’re excited to be delivering the final Kickstarter rewards even as we move forward to upcoming projects. We hope each of your New Years will be exciting, fun, and rewarding.

Almost Ready to Ship

Ivan

Arcane
Had a good time with the game. I do wish some fat was trimmed tho: far too much time is spent traversing the different wings of the school. My favorite aspect of the game is the clock and how it encourages you to prioritize what role you want to specialize in. There were plenty of highs and that constant low of the traversal. I look forward to the next title.

Some screens from the adventure:

8E4DF7E1D2AD97505F34BADA630F37AEB6F262D2

FBAB51285E765CDB79BD3DD38C9B075BF586DD00

F929BF148B9D476599803E1FF80353145F79288D

4C99766FB456A9C8389C18F6CC9A40AEBC67A367

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/transolargames/hero-u-rogue-to-redemption/posts/2416749

Hero-U Valentine’s Day Treats
Posted by Corey Cole (Creator)

Shawn and Esme? It Could Happen!

This is a quick update; read the longer version at https://hero-u.com/leaders/valentine-treats/.

We're Shipping Game Boxes!
Game boxes and posters are going out! If you backed at a level that gets physical goods, you have probably gotten an email notice from Geekify.

If you’ve moved and haven’t updated your address on BackerKit, your package may end up in limbo, which will make everyone sad. There’s a small chance you can still fix that - Stop reading this and send your current address (along with your old address and email) to fulfillment@geekifyinc.com right now! Then update it on BackerKit as well, please.

What we aren’t shipping yet: Autographed postcards and Yearbooks. We have the postcards, and just need to get to them - probably next week. Digital rewards remaining - the Making of Art Book and the Hint Book. We’ve decided to make the latter available on the https://www.hero-u.com website for everyone.

Going Live!
Lori and I have previously done two marathon livestreams on YouTube - a “slow play” of the first week or so of Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption and a live play with commentary of Hero’s Quest.

We’re doing it again. In less than six hours from when I post this, at 6:00 pm PST (0200 UTC), we will do a six-hour long live play of Quest for Glory II: Trial By Fire with contests and commentary. There’s more about the livestream in Lori’s news post (linked above). We hope you can come join us for at least a few minutes. After we’re done, the stream will become a YouTube video.

The Live Stream is at 6 pm PST on Feb. 14, 2019 at https://youtu.be/zL8NqHagZew. Or maybe somewhere else; we’re new to this streaming business. If we get moved, we should be able to post a comment at that URL with the correct place to join the stream.

A Time For Love
Love and relationships are a big deal in Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption. One of the most loving characters is Aeolus; he's a true romantic who can fall in love with anyone. Here's Maus Merryjest's take on one of his love songs for Esme:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://hero-u.com/leaders/patch-5-released/

Version 1.5 of Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption released!
Screen-Shot-2019-02-18-at-19.17.36-1024x574.png

The version 1.5 opening screen.

We have just released Version 1.5 of Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption. This is a small change in nomenclature – We might have called it Patch 5 previously – but it contains some big quality of life improvements to the game.l

Version 1.5 includes:
  • Added a version label to the Start Menu, especially for GOG players who do not get automatic updates.
  • Fixes to the “pacifist” route against the Wraith King.
  • Using the Null runestone against the Wraith King will now behave more logically.
  • Thomas can only be given the One and Only Ring once.
  • Cleaned up an inconsistency with “Lockpicking” and “Tool Use” in the user interface.
  • Improved appearance of the Tentacle Monster.
  • Tweaked sound effects and particle effects on monsters.
  • Fix combat bug with traps and messages not reporting the same damage amount.
  • The Cloaker in the Catacombs now properly registers as magical.
  • Only allow Shawn to greet the Librarian once per day.
  • Fixes to bulk sales of the Dried Fish and Empty Wine Bottles.
  • Tweak to early game quests and sound effects.
  • Fix nonsensical tooltips for some late-game monsters.
  • Hundreds of typos and minor scripting bugs, pointed out by our players on Steam and on the forums. Thanks, everyone!
tentacle-monster-1024x639.png

A newer, shinier Tentacle Monster.

Steam and GoG Galaxy users will update to the latest version of the game automatically. If you downloaded Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption from Humble Bundle or BackerKit, you will need to manually download the latest version from that site.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Gamasutra Postmortem: https://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/Rob...0065/HeroU_Rogue_to_Redemption_Postmortem.php

Some crazy stuff here.

HERO-U: ROGUE TO REDEMPTION POST MORTEM

Written by: Cidney Hamiltion, Programmer

I joined the Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption dev team at the beginning of 2015. By then, the first Kickstarter was two years in the past, and the second was in the works. The Coles anticipated a 2016 release date. In reality, the game would not start alpha testing until 2017. We shipped the game in July 2018, and it’s currently available on Steam, GOG, Humble Bundle, and the Mac App Store.

What Is Hero-U?
Hero-U began as the Famous Adventurer’s School for Heroes. The Famous Adventurer is the guy who wrote the Famous Adventurer’s Correspondence School pamphlets that were included as “feelies” in the original Quest for Glory games by Corey and Lori Cole. Quest for Glory, of course, is licensed to Activision, but the world was based on the Coles’ tabletop campaign. In 2008, the Coles created an online roleplaying game around teaching everyone how to be a hero in everyday life. The website included a Test that sorted would-be heroes into classes (Rogue, Wizard, Paladin, and Warrior), and in-character lessons from the various instructors. Paladins got rewarded for doing good deeds; Wizards got rewarded for doing something clever; and Rogues got rewarded for getting away with questionable (though still heroic) deeds.

The School for Heroes eventually became too big to manage. Moderating this website and roleplaying the teachers became an enormous project! In-universe, it closed and relocated to Sardonia to become a University and accept new applicants. Hero University would be a single-player video game that simulated the experience of learning to become a hero. The player character (in the first game, an aspiring thief named Shawn O’Connor) who goes to class, fights monsters in the school dungeons, and eventually succeeds or fails in becoming a hero.

The Coles had kicked around the idea of building a text adventure, but decided that they needed graphics. Other old-school adventure game developers were taking to Kickstarter to launch their own studios; this was how Broken Age, Moebius, and Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded were funded. Fulfilling this project, though, required building a team.

My Story
I had been a software engineer in Boston. I’d originally started in a hybrid designer/developer role, with assurances that I had flexible hours and could work around my as-yet-undiagnosed genetic disorder.

As time went on I had less flexibility, and quit my job in favor of short term freelance projects. I’d been working on a short game in Unity when I saw that the Coles were looking for additional programmers. I reached out, interviewed, and joined the remote team in January 2015.

At first, I was struggling to get up to speed with where the game was. Corey estimated that 90% of the art and writing was finished, but only 10% of the programming. In reality, there was much more left to do. Many of the art assets were not final, especially the 3D environments. The writing backlog was long enough that Coles ended up hiring another writer (Josh Mandel, of King’s Quest and Freddy Pharkas fame) to help out.

Only the first scene of the game was programmed; the rest were just grey-boxed. Lori had written scripts for most of the game, but they were totally untested and untestable. The progress thus far had largely been on the art side. Core systems (including combat and advancing the calendar on a game that took place over a 50-day semester) had yet to be implemented.

We were focused on getting a playable demo for the Kickstarter, but there was clearly much more than a year of development time left to have a finished game. The scope had also increased. The original Hero-U pitch had been a 2D puzzle/RPG, which would have been relatively easy to program. But the backers, by and large, wanted something that was more like Quest for Glory. The Coles also wanted to do something more ambitious, but it had been 20 years since they last managed their own studio. Working with a remote, part-time team is also very different than being in an office every day and fighting externally imposed deadlines.

The second Kickstarter made its goal, but didn’t vastly exceed it. Stretch goals (such as voice acting, some boss fights, and a companion NPC) had to be scrapped.

What We Did Right
herou1.jpg

1. Perfectionism
The major challenge of Hero-U was that the game was not ever going to be Quest for Glory. The Coles were new to producing a game; we didn’t have the resources and structure of Sierra. Corey based the budget on the early low-budget Quest for Glory games, which used 16-color art and relied on Sierra’s development tools. Fans wanted a game like Quest for Glory IV, which had a $1.5 million budget in 2015 dollars. The Kickstarter provided 25% of that.

I had backed Jane Jensen’s Moebius. The game was released on time, with a $300,000 budget, but it suffered due to the inevitable comparisons to Gabriel Knight. Hero-U was even more ambitious; it needed to be an adventure game and a roleplaying game, have the same humor and heart as the Quest for Glory games, and allow nonlinearity and choices in how to play your character. We could have shipped sooner by cutting features; the Coles chose not to do this. If they had, it would not have come close to the expectations of Quest for Glory.

2. Uniqueness
Simply put, there’s nothing on the market that’s quite like Hero-U. It’s not another Quest for Glory at all; Quest for Infamy and Heroine’s Quest come much closer to the Quest for Glory style and mechanics. It’s a fantasy school simulator; not another rags-to-riches save-the-world RPG. While you can explore dungeons and fight in combat, you never leave the school grounds, there’s no epic villain to defeat, and you don’t save the world. At least not in this game.

The player spends most of their time going to class and learning how to be a hero, both in theory and in practice. It’s been compared to the Sims and Harry Potter; but there’s really nothing like this.

3. Fan Involvement
We had promised some of our Kickstarter backers alpha and beta test privileges. The alpha test begun well before the game’s dungeons were finished, but it allowed us to get feedback from our supporters early enough to make major design changes (though unfortunately, our art budget was exhausted at this point!). The feedback was also great for team morale and productivity.

We had an in-game bug reporter, which allowed us to find and crush 3000 backer-reported bugs during this phase. Our supporters also offered their own expertise on cultural issues, German language, music arrangements (our composer wasn’t involved in the game’s final sound design), and game balance and combat.

Our fans were especially helpful during crunchtime, when morale was low and the team just wanted to get the game released as soon as possible. Having a large fanbase to tap into was an amazing asset; we couldn’t have done it without this support.

4. Switching Gears On the Art Side

We originally planned for a top-down, cartoony tiled 2D art look for the game. We had technical and aesthetic issues with this approach - the unrealistic style didn’t work well with our immersive, serious story. We then tried using a proscenium stage (2.5D) approach similar to Sierra and LucasArts adventure games. Unfortunately, we had even more technical difficulties working with 2D objects in a 3D space. Our character movements looked stilted and unnatural. The tiled backgrounds looked flat and dull with no lighting. We made the decision to start over using 3D technology to animate the characters and bring the backgrounds to life.

Due to the nature of our production process, in which several artist contractors left the team for other obligations and opportunities, our two remaining artists had to come up to speed -- fast -- on art processes outside their respective wheelhouses. Through physically remote but functionally close collaboration, we were able to facilitate this as a team, successfully implementing lighting, particle effects, and additional modeling in a relatively painless way.

What We Did Wrong
herou.jpg

1. Time Mechanics
Hero-U had a very granular time system. The clock was always ticking. Classes, dinnertime, and bedtime all took place on a set schedule. Usually the player character was forced to go to bed at 1am, but some events had him up late at night.

In concept, this was really cool. This was how the Quest for Glory clock worked; it was realistic. Most simulation games and JRPGs have a very abstract concept of time; either an action takes no time, or it takes the entire night. This allows for time optimization logic puzzles, such as maximizing all of the social links in Persona 3, but it doesn’t allow for flexibility and roleplaying.

Hero-U, in contrast, gave you several hours in the afternoon. You could spend time in the practice room, or run around the castle to wrap up an errand for the school receptionist, or grab the school supplies you need from the store in the basement, and then still make your elective class.

It turned out that this was a nightmare to code, and a nightmare to design for. The beginning of the game felt overwhelming for a lot of players; the constant sense of the clock ticking discouraged exploration. The ending was also a bit empty, and there were sections of the game that were just slow. I fixed dozens of bugs where staying up past midnight broke scripting conditionals and made the game think the plot had already advanced to the following day.

2. Art Pipeline
By the time the programming team was assembled, the game script had already been written, the character models were already in the game, and most of this was final. This led to a lot of issues that couldn’t cheaply be solved, because so much of the game’s budget had already gone into creating the assets we had.

The character models weren’t compatible with Unity’s Mecanim animation system, which was released in the middle of our production. While we hired an animator who was able to make a lot of improvements, cutscenes were often flat because it was difficult to animate the NPC rigs within Unity. Shawn’s weapons and armor didn’t show up in the game-world, which many playtesters reported as a bug. In fact, his model was never “generic” enough to easily accommodate costume changes, even with texture swapping.

We were able to redo much of the game art-- including the user interface, 3D environments, and in-game vignette paintings-- but all of this should have been something the designers accounted for in pre-production, not something that came up at the last minute.

3. Marketing and Pre-Release
Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption shipped in July of 2018, two years after the release date promised in the Kickstarter. The game appeared quietly on Steam as soon as we had a stable version of the game in beta test. All of the developers, including me, were busy fixing bugs and getting the game solvable. The designers were doing all of the production materials, including the trailer and press contacts, themselves.

This resulted in a “stealth” release, with little buildup and very little coordination. We hit Steam right during a bug with Steam’s discovery algorithms, impacting most indies released in late 2018 - Six months after launch, Hero-U was still listed as “Steam is still learning about this game,” which likely reduced player confidence. Many people are still telling us “wow, we didn’t know that Hero-U was out yet!” on social media.

4. Pricing
At the advice of an investor, Transolar chose to release the game at a premium price point of $35 to position it as a high-end game. Most indie games on Steam have a $10, $15, or $20 price. Unfortunately, we didn’t have enough of a marketing push to be treated as a premium AAA game. Companies such as Electronic Arts and Activision spend millions of dollars in advertising to promote their AAA games, which pushes most other games into the “cheap indie game” category.

We were unable to contact Steam to get a personal representative, so were flying blind on pricing, marketing strategy, and so on. Steam is largely built around automated algorithms. In particular, reaching $100,000 in first-month sales and maintaining a similar level is critical to getting premium “front page” placement during Steam promotions. We did not come close to hitting that level.

In early 2019, we reduced the game price to $20. Sales since then have been modest, but are a steady trickle. Steam buyers are used to buying most games during sales; we have not yet participated in a sale since lowering the base price.

60% of Steam’s market is non-English speaking countries. We launched only in English, and localized versions might improve sales. However, localization is expensive due to the huge amount of text and dialogue in the game and the many puns, jokes, and pop culture references.

Moving Forward
While we’ve struggled to learn from our mistakes, navigate the world of indie game marketing and distribution, and keep Transolar Games around, our fans keep asking us when the next Hero-U game - subtitled Wizards Way - will be out. We have postponed development on that game so far because it will be another expensive, high-risk development project.

Instead, we’re working on a much smaller game, called Summer Daze at Hero-U, with a smaller development team and a much shorter development process. This gives us room to experiment and fail rapidly, rather than make the same mistakes over the next five years. Summer Daze will use a different scripting engine, a streamlined time mechanic, and 2D art. All of these things would have shortened the development time of Hero-U; but then it wouldn’t have lived up to the expectations for “a new Quest for Glory game.”

Last edited:

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
That's a really candid and helpful post mortem.

I only have two nits to pick.

First, this line -- "At the advice of an investor, Transolar chose to release the game at a premium price point of $35 to position it as a high-end game." -- is inconsistent with what the Colels have said previously, and seems like blame-shifting. There has never been any mention of this being at someone else's advice. Instead, for instance:
I priced the game at $35 - unusually high for an indie game - for several reasons:
  • Give our Kickstarter backers at the basic level the best possible deal
  • Position Hero-U as a premium game like Quest for Glory
  • Break-even on expenses with fewer sales

Second, this line:
The major challenge of Hero-U was that the game was not ever going to be Quest for Glory. The Coles were new to producing a game; we didn’t have the resources and structure of Sierra. Corey based the budget on the early low-budget Quest for Glory games, which used 16-color art and relied on Sierra’s development tools. Fans wanted a game like Quest for Glory IV, which had a $1.5 million budget in 2015 dollars. The Kickstarter provided 25% of that.
Seems to me pretty dodgy. After all, Quest for Infamy was developed for $60k. I've written before about how indie projects' Kickstarters/budgets can be misleading -- since so much of the labor is underpaid or unpaid -- but in this case, it seems like funny business in the other direction. For instance, I'm fairly sure that AGS, current art software, ubiquitous scanners, the ability to have your team work remotely very easily, etc. would all make it possible to develop QFGIV for considerably less than $1.5 million. Moreover, it's clear at this point that the problem with Hero-U's budget was mostly false starts and wrong turns, not a lack of initial capital. Finally, I'm fairly sure that if they had just released a 16 color parser based game like QFG1, it would've sold better and been much better received than Hero-U.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I'm fairly sure that if they had just released a 16 color parser based game like QFG1
Wasn't it QFG4 also 16 bit colours,or maybe 32? Still,i don't see a need for amazing modern graphics,it should be something that much more expensive.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Man, a lot of those old designers never realized how critical the existing infrastructure in their old companies were. I know a few colleagues who have the same problem, often those who haven't worked in a lot of companies and don't realize how different the infrastructure from company to company can be, and how something you take utterly for granted doesn't exist or in a very flawed state at another company with the same resource level

Man, a lot of those old designers never realized how critical the existing infrastructure in their old companies were. I know a few colleagues who have the same problem, often those who haven't worked in a lot of companies and don't realize how different the infrastructure from company to company can be, and how something you take utterly for granted doesn't exist or in a very flawed state at another company with the same resource level
This is the true Kickstarter revelation - some sort of limiting frame (notwithstanding the fuckups and excesses of giant corporations) and structure including clear development milestones is crucial for these creative types. It takes an entirely differentset of skills to manage a project, which is something navelgazers take for granted. Otherwise, the money just gets spent on frivolous shit and nothing gets done, as exemplified by so many shitty Kickstarters.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
It turns out that evil management and publishers were the heroes all along. :D

More like, even when we know that its teams of people who create games, we still too often buy into the myth of the one person who makes it all possible

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It turns out that evil management and publishers were the heroes all along. :D
Not really,there is enough good games that came out from the whole kickstarter fad,also a lot of good indi games. Still both devs and publisher are scum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom