Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sadly, yes (no dig at Mandalore, but that meme is tired)

In jokes lose their potency when everyone knows them (doubly so when everyone is repeating them). I wasn't attempting to, though.

Yes, it wasn't against you, just complaining about this in general

Thught the Endless Space 2 video was one of his best in terms of being an actual review.
only problem is he's completely retarded, has no idea how to play and suggest people to play with retarded settings.
plays fast and then complains how every few turns the academy asks again for your support. says dictatorship is the best government because it has only one party while heroes can support parties, have party skills, and three heroes with three empire-wide skills each is a gigantic bonus, not even counting the mix and match of laws. cries for the academy fleet being too tough when it can be tuned at game start.
he. gets. every. single. thing. wrong.

Archibald

Arcane
Yeah, I wouldn't really take his advices seriously on how to play any of the games that he has reviewed. We watch it for the lolz, not for some deep insight.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Nah,i was confused why he talked about poisoning when he just give the drunk some vodka cranberry lol.
It's a German game and Kwanza Mandalore. They don't know about medical ethanol being perfectly drinkable. I had mates from medical college who were often shitfaced on the stuff and drink it like nothing special.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Nah,i was confused why he talked about poisoning when he just give the drunk some vodka cranberry lol.
It's a German game and Kwanza Mandalore. They don't know about medical ethanol being perfectly drinkable. I had mates from medical college who were often shitfaced on the stuff and drink it like nothing special.
Yeah,you just mix it with some juice 1to1 and you have a vodka. After all it is from what alcohol is made in reality lol.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yeah,you just mix it with some juice 1to1 and you have a vodka. After all it is from what alcohol is made in reality lol.
That's the easy way. This fellas were drinking it unmixed - takes some certain breathing techniques so not to burn one's throat.
Nah he mixed it with some apple juice...in the game that is. But yeah pure one could burn you a bit. Only desperate alcoholics and teens would drink it pure.

Murk

Arcane
The game is basically him walking into rooms to be berated by a guy sitting behind the desk.

Surprisingly solid dialog tbh when it came to those silly interactions, tbh.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Fucking retarded moderators don't even get the reason why it was in the same thread. You dipshits,the meme is that they are the same dude,you should have changed the fucking thread name not cut half of it!

Zariusz

Arbiter
dgEIYuI.png

That is an unexpected crossover

PrettyDeadman

If they are the same person, why just not rename in to Mandalore thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom