Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

deadmeme

Learned
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxEjduSJuYz4ODT9ul4AaABCQ
Good ol server crashing and popularity boosting.
No schizophrenic man should have this much power.

images

Caim

Arcane
Anyone know what happened to Sseth's review of Might and Magic 6? I remember it being there a while back, but it's gone now. Did he delete it or something or did youtube take the initiative on this one?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Anyone know what happened to Sseth's review of Might and Magic 6? I remember it being there a while back, but it's gone now. Did he delete it or something or did youtube take the initiative on this one?
Yeah he is missing reviews. Maybe it is on his site?

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
Yeah, I think he moved some of his older videos with edgier jokes to Bitchute. I'm not sure if this was due to being targeted by YT or him simply wanting to be slightly more sanitized for a larger audience. Either way, I'm surprised at some of the jokes he continues to get away with despite his massive increase in popularity.

deadmeme

Learned
Might and Magic VII is one the first his I saw. He is also relatively popular for the type of games he reviews. Matt Barton also does Matt Chat, and it barely gets several thousands of views, not only that but Matt wrote an important book on RPG-s.

Zariusz

Arbiter
So fellow Codexians, when did you start to follow our merchant lord Sseth? I discovered him when he released his Kenshi review, it motivated me to check that game, then i discovered that i already played this game but it somehow evaporated from my memory and my hard drive. Looking at his yt account made me feel weird, so many videos are almost 2 years old and i still remember being part of sseth greytide on SS13 servers like it was 2 months ago.
:despair:
Why is everything moving so quick...

Caim

Arcane
So fellow Codexians, when did you start to follow our merchant lord Sseth? I discovered him when he released his Kenshi review, it motivated me to check that game, then i discovered that i already played this game but it somehow evaporated from my memory and my hard drive. Looking at his yt account made me feel weird, so many videos are almost 2 years old and i still remember being part of sseth greytide on SS13 servers like it was 2 months ago.
And yet his most viewed video is a Farming Simulator shitpost from 8 years ago.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
And yet his most viewed video is a Farming Simulator shitpost from 8 years ago.

Classic, but I didn't know Sseth did it.

Citizen

Do you think that Sseth still plays this after so many years?

IDK. League went to shit somewhere in season 4 and had been constantly declining ever since

Gotta cut it some slack tho, league community was a like a primordial soup of the gaming content creators back when it was still good. Sseth, Dunkey, Uberdanger and probably more guys started as league memers on yt before moving on to different type of vids

PS. also they went full retard with chat censorship and ban people for "negativity" (aka literally nothing). I doubt sseth would play a league of today where you can't even drop a classic "ez niggers" after the game

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I got his M&M 6 video from recommended. YT is garbage but their recommendation sometimes hits jackpot.
It said "recommended because you've watched "Farming Simulator Mad Skill | No Plow | 360 Crop Rotation |" and was quite confused, to put it mildly.
Rest is history...

Guvide

Educated
His MM6 review is still his best one to date.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom