Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Great video, the only weak part is IMO the one about Dishonored: Dishonored is not a stealth game, it only allows stealth as an option (and AFAIK stealth isn't that great on it compared to the non-strealth approaches) so using it as a proxy for other modern stealth games wasn't the best choice. From what i've heard (didn't play it myself) Hitman would be a better example for what he was saying.

Codex Year of the Donut
Great video, the only weak part is IMO the one about Dishonored: Dishonored is not a stealth game, it only allows stealth as an option (and AFAIK stealth isn't that great on it compared to the non-strealth approaches) so using it as a proxy for other modern stealth games wasn't the best choice. From what i've heard (didn't play it myself) Hitman would be a better example for what he was saying.
stop encouraging them

Melcar

Arcane
That's a great discount for 3 games, I remember checking out TDP years ago and having technical issues, going to give these a try later :dance:

The latest version I tried was working really well. They were adding things like muti-core rendering and other graphical enhancements that made the game run properly on more recent hardware. This was like 4 months ago, haven't tried it again. The fan missions are mostly shit, but there are a couple that I really like and kept me entertained.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Do modern TFix / TDP let you play T1 Gold as if it were non-gold? Without the extra levels and loot that were added by the gold version.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Does that mean that Mandalore is a tall and outstanding man while Sseth is an apish creature?

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I just don't see the connection so it has never been funny. Maybe I should watch Mandalore more.
can you? i mean, can you actually do that? after the third phrase with the very same, monotone intonation, completely devoid of any life, i'd rather rip my heart off the chest to make the pain stop.

Yeah I haven't been here for the whole thread, but I assure you the meme is only funny to people that enjoy YouTube comments.

Caim

Arcane
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a stiletto heel stamping on a human face - forever."
- Sseth

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom