Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Never in my life did I think that he would be in Lia's chat. Especially since how much of a degenerate she is.
And so is he.
Well he is a (((merchant))).
Sseth's degeneracy is rather limited while Lia is a fujoshi who wishes that she had a brother to fuck.
I always thought he was doing this just for the Lulz, but now it does make you wonder...

Caim

Arcane

From Patreon said:
Macro scale dwarf fortress with more emphasis on the bigger picture than individuals. It's really good. I've got like 220+ hours at the time of writing this. New patch dropping in a few days as well.

Negotiated a sale on both platforms this time.

GOG is 25% off to entice you: https://af.gog.com/redeem/OILEDUPTHUG?as=1649904300
(April 16th - May 1st)
Steam is 20% off: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1162750/Songs_of_Syx/
April 16th - April 23rd)
Devs don't have as much control for steam discounts, they have their own sales team that has to accept/veto each one

Enjoy!
Sincerely,

Sseth

Got a bunch of real life errands to sort out but hopefully its a bit less crazy with schedule in the future. Thank you all for sticking around and your patience with me.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
A good game for once? I feel like we're back in the Starsector days.

Edit: This game DOES have country-specific prices. Do with that information what you will.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom