Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Heya!

Yosharian

Arcane
Thanks for the great guide, Pink Eye!

I've got a question regarding how damage reduction works:
For example, to overcome an enemy that has the Cold Iron/Silver DR type, you will need to have a weapon that has at least a plus three enhancement value.
Does this mean that you can pass DR/cold iron with either a +3 weapon or a cold iron weapon, or do you need both properties?
+3 weapon should be enough. No you don't need both properties. If you don't have a +3 weapon then a weapon with cold iron should suffice.
Except for the creatures that ignore this rule

Sarathiour

Cipher
I'm not really sure about recommanding power attack & cie for beginners.

When i gefan the game i did not knew wich class give huge bonus to AB , and to which extend buff stacking was possible.

Most ennemies are very squishy and go down with few hit from a 6 man party.

I know that the threshold for which AB is better than normal attack has been discussed a lot, and is quite easy to obtain if yoy don't larp, but still.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Here's an informative infographic. It covers feats. I did not make this. I am sharing it here because it is good information. I hope this is helpful!
ZhNLmKT.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom