Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

High on Life - gamer gamer gang weed gang gang game from the creators of Rick and Morty

NaturallyCarnivorousSheep

Albanian Deliberator Kang
Patron
Possibly Retarded
Surprised I'm the one to make a thread about it

Yeah, a game for special retards only attracts special retards. Go figure.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. :joy: And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
It would be cute if not the fact that we've seen this shit already... many times.

Is "LMAO RANDOM STONER SIFI LOLOLOL" the only fuckin' thing they can come up with?

Peachcurl

Cipher
At least you're not dating the weapons in this game. It could always be worse. Oh well.

Anyways, a rick and morty game should have been done by Obsidian. They did a bang-up job with Stick of Truth. Would have the balls and ability to NOT go for shitty 3D.

Alex

Arcane
I remember thinking talking weapons are cool back when I was a teenager.

And now here we are... sigh.

Well, I did too, but back then the talking weapons were somewhat mysterious beings that seemed to have been made for a specific purpose (destroying dragons, ending all undead, bringing down a kingdom, etc) that could and would warp you to their own ends if given the chance, not a bunch of stoners.

Zlaja

Arcane
Everything in this game looks so scripted. Replay value 0%, even if you can stomach the mostly cringy humor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom