Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hiver and The Doublepost

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Seriously can we stop that shit? The fuck.

Also: Can we somehow work out a feature that makes each of hiver's posts begin with the introductory phrase:

"Excuse me, m'lord but if I may interject..."

ironyuri

Excuse me, M'Lords, but if I might interject...

X8Kqu.png

made

Arcane
While we're at it, can we redirect TwinkieGorilla to hiver's forum whenever he tries to post about GoT? Imagine his suffering! So exhilarating!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
While we're at it, can we redirect TwinkieGorilla to hiver's forum whenever he tries to post about GoT? Imagine his suffering! So exhilarating!
I think it'd be easier to make the Codex Library link redirect him than parsing all of his posts for any number of GoT keywords.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath

your a pathetic dumbfucking moron with quality requirements of a feces eating bacteria.

Nah, jk. Hiver didn't like my posts on his forum. I already tried.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Twice vs seven times - which is better and why??

Discuss!!

Seven, because Skyway is cool and so is KotoR.

Twice is for losers with no perspective on their shitty lives.

Seriously dude, the shit is getting old. Keep like that and you will end up like prosper or andhaira. Right now you are almost at georgian level.

hiver

not my fault theentitledone is stupid... didnt have anything to do with that one! Scouts honor!

tiagocc0 would you do me a favor and not listen to what some retard says about me? tnx.

hiver

tiagocc0

you may not.
i dont hurt kids and women.
seriously though, he is just some stupid shitposter who goes around repeating his two oneliners for some obscure reason.

and now thats gone.

tiagocc0

you may not.
i dont hurt kids and women.
seriously though, he is just some stupid shitposter who goes around repeating his two oneliners for some obscure reason.

and now thats gone.

The irony is killing me.

Now for questioning the reasons of his costant fecal spam, the white knight decides to ignore me (let's hope he ignores me for real). :(

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
so his double posting is intentional?
....sigh. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom