Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Holy shit (Resistance 3)

Mister Arkham

Scholar
What the fuck did you just link to? What is that? Goddamn it CK. Why did you just send me to four minutes of an entitled bitch screaming? Couldn't you have just goatse'd us or something?

Drakron

Arcane
Look he taken 22 minutes to see the start menu, he cut it to a 3 minute video.

There were THREE Installing screens ... I mean, consoles were Plug-and-Play but with the PS3 you have to install games, neither the Xbox 360 or Wii forces you that, you can install the game in the Xbox 360 that also takes a long time but its optional, its not forced unlike the PS3 were you HAVE to.

I dont recall any PC game taking 22 minutes to install, even Steam activated games were you have Steam decrypting the files I dont they take that long and I have raged as a motherfucker with DX:HR because I have Avast and it seems Avast does not like Steam and so it taken me longer to know that and managed to get it to work, still it was about 30 minutes tops.

Edit:
Its 1.5GB? TWENTY TWO MINUTES TO INSTALL ONE POINT FIVE GIGABYTES?
Wait ... a 600MB patch? ... TWO patches in the same launch day?

:lol:

pocahaunted

Arcane
Flying Spaghetti Monster said:
That is fucking obnoxious. I fucking hate console gamers.

Yeah, a fucking moron wailing and crying about having to wait 20 minutes to play a game.

Just go get a sandwich while downloading. Fuck, guy's not even even funny.

curry

Arcane
pocahaunted said:
Flying Spaghetti Monster said:
That is fucking obnoxious. I fucking hate console gamers.

Yeah, a fucking moron wailing and crying about having to wait 20 minutes to play a game.

Just go get a sandwich while downloading. Fuck, guy's not even even funny.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom