Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Horizon Forbidden West - sequel to Hoizon Zero Dawn - coming to PC on March 21st

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Horizon Forbidden West continues Aloy’s story as she moves west to a far-future America to brave a majestic, but dangerous frontier where she’ll face awe-inspiring machines and mysterious new threats. Coming to PlayStation 5.

Last edited:

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
bullshot.jpg

It will look like that on release and won't be downgraded, suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. :lol:

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
was it actually released? I might be mixng titles, wasn't it the one forever in EA, fully paid, with fully paid DLC(s) being released while still being EA? Are we getting sequel while main game is still under EA?
I think you're mixing it up with ARK: Survival Evolved.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
The only reason to play a game with a female protagonist is if they have big 'ol titties prominently displayed through proper armor/clothes. Does this game feature that?

The Real Fanboy
DgnWaX9.png
hXQeWCi.png
g0gRYio.png
DgnWaX9.png
DgnWaX9.png
OMG!!!!! And Talanah is in the images they posted to IG!

(Also Infini the series is just called Horizon Forbidden West like Horizon Zero Dawn there's no Horizon: Zero Dawn or Horizon: Something Whatever)

Last edited:

urmom

Learned
Too many flashy lights and metallic bits in this game. Like some moron who customized his car or gaming PC. I wish they'd tone this down a bit.

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
It's not the dev's fault, after all, any artist captures only what he sees.
And since gamedevs are surrounded, or in fact are themselves trannies, who are we to blame them for portraying the world as they see it?
Honk honk.

Last edited:

DeepOcean

Arcane
Is this game written by John Gonzalez (F:NV writer) too?
Yes, from what I heard, he got to Guerrilla and they told him when they were already really far in development with pretty much most zones done:"Hey, we have this game about some feminist riding robo dinossaurs, please, write something that can make this crap make some sense, please?"

The success this game had was because he fixed their shit, unfortunately the dirty feminist remained.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom