Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hostile takeover of shoutbox by substance abusing losers

Sarathiour

Cipher
@Sarathiour judging from this thread, you guys are the ones fundamentally 'unable to move on'.
Moving on ?
SDG got ban from shoutbox on shaky ground, people got upset, you defend yourself by pretending you dindu nuffin. I personally think this is false, you're one the biggest attentionwhore here, so I'm just giving my opinion, and present evidence when asked for it. My participation begin and finish here.

I'm also trying to make you understand a simple fact through the thick skulls of yours.

THE SHOUTBOX IS A PUBLIC CHATROOM, IF YOU START LARPING ON IT PEOPLE WILL REACT, AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO FORCE THEM TO INTERACT THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE.

LARPING AS A SEXWORKER ON MALE SITE WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING ASKED TO BE FUCKED.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

And since we are talking about attention whoring.
attentionseeker.png

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
'Women only play casual shit' is just a repackaged form of ancient misogyny that declares us to all be inherently vapid and shallow.
Even for an image reflecting the state 5 years ago, this is telling. Also where do you even get these terms... ?!? "Ancient misogyny". Who even talks like that?!?

genre-gender-percentages.png
Based.

I'll stick to FIFA then.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Generic-Giant-Spider

Difference between my attention whoring and yours is my attention whoring doesn't get people banned ya goof.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
it can't help itself but it's not obsessed no no no it's everyone's else's fault that it has a pathological need to comment! also it constantly stirring up drama is not attention whoring, no no no, someone making a drive by comment, now THAT's attention whoring, innit??!

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Jesus Christ you people need to get control of your dicks. What are you all, 12 years old?

"Mommy, I read two people talking marginal sex-stuff with each other. Why won't they date me?"
Imma let that small dick energy of the online whiteknighting slide cuz you ain't thinking straight man. Some poorfag niggas here can't afford pussy and some hoes here ain't worth paying for so they go online instead and shiet, who cares? Im tellin you, you be sittin on that throne of yours and you got these attention whores here. Now you a smart cookie, you ain't caring who is right or wrong, ain't no such thing aight. What you should be thinking is, who of these bitches is giving me the best digital lapdance?

You've seen the guns of the beast of a man that is some drunk thug, he makes content, he posts pictures of dat pussy, ya dig? What has fedora ever done for you nigga? If you got steamy pics in your inbox you'd be sharing them, right? Cuz you ain't no homo who'd sit on that. So who is giving you the lulz here? Who is the better attention whore? Are you a simp or what? Those cheeks be clappin and they belong to SomeDunkNigga, so pay your respects.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Jesus Christ you people need to get control of your dicks. What are you all, 12 years old?

"Mommy, I read two people talking marginal sex-stuff with each other. Why won't they date me?"
Imma let that small dick energy of the online whiteknighting slide cuz you ain't thinking straight man. Some poorfag niggas here can't afford pussy and some hoes here ain't worth paying for so they go online instead and shiet, who cares? Im tellin you, you be sittin on that throne of yours and you got these attention whores here. Now you a smart cookie, you ain't caring who is right or wrong, ain't no such thing aight. What you should be thinking is, who of these bitches is giving me the best digital lapdance?

You've seen the guns of the beast of a man that is some drunk thug, he makes content, he posts pictures of dat pussy, ya dig? What has fedora ever done for you nigga? If you got steamy pics in your inbox you'd be sharing them, right? Cuz you ain't no homo who'd sit on that. So who is giving you the lulz here? Who is the better attention whore? Are you a simp or what? Those cheeks be clappin and they belong to SomeDunkNigga, so pay your respects.
Yarr!

Codex Year of the Donut
men are expected to control themselves, women are expected to behave like children
something something true equality
Now hugs and nuzzles is sex? Come on... I may be a woman but you all are such drama queens.
you spend half your time in the shoutbox going "TEEHEE IM A LESBIAN IN A LEEESBIAN RELATIONSHIP IM SO TINY LOOK AT MY PICTURE HAHA"
the person who brings up gender is you
the person who brings up relationships is you
the person who brings up sex is you

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

men are expected to control themselves, women are expected to behave like children
something something true equality
Now hugs and nuzzles is sex? Come on... I may be a woman but you all are such drama queens.
you spend half your time in the shoutbox going "TEEHEE IM A LESBIAN IN A LEEESBIAN RELATIONSHIP IM SO TINY LOOK AT MY PICTURE HAHA"
the person who brings up gender is you
the person who brings up relationships is you
the person who brings up sex is you
First i always brought up my picture only when asked and others do the same.
Secobd i bring up the argument because people say i am lesbian and i correct them as i am bi.
Tou are absolutely a retard and you are telling things that are not true i never brought out this thing once if not for answering a question.
But hey those are your delusions not mine.

Thane Solus

Arcane
sorry i use ublock origin, so i block shoutbox by default including all ads from DU, and his masked overlords. I thought any sensible person does this days, but these days... well they are special, just look at ze ukraine hoax thread, and thats all u need to know about the current age. I had some sympathy for Aussies, then i remember DU lives there lul.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom