Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hostile takeover of shoutbox by substance abusing losers

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
So what is stopping you from ignoring him again? You can completely skip his "pathetic" behavior this way. When you think I hate women, I am doing everything all right, it's a great measure for me btw, because your perspective is so screwed.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Sorry buddy, but you have completely lost track of what is even remotely conventional, nevermind socially acceptable, in your niche little section of the culture wars (moreso than mainstream feminists ever were, lol). Not replying further because it's always boringly circular with you. I'm allowed to shame whoever I want on here when they act like a shameless creep.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Sorry buddy, but you have completely lost track of what is even remotely conventional, nevermind socially acceptable, in your niche little section of the culture wars (moreso than mainstream feminists ever were, lol). Not replying further because it's always boringly circular with you. I'm allowed to shame whoever I want on here when they act like a shameless creep.
Meanwhile, more an more women are waking up to whatever their fathers, brothers, friends, partners and husbands go through. I visited my niece over the weekend and what I heard was just, amazing, maybe there is still hope in the next generation.

Meanwhile, I would agree that you can shame anyone here as much as you like, and is solely your intention. And I would agree that, while supposedly, SDG has already pissed himself publicly, there is quite a bit more shame associated by trying to get into your digital pants.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Is this the local MGTOW meetup?
Can't be, I really enjoy being bonded with the women in my life.

Can't fault the MGTOW though :salute:

I mean, that you know what MGTOW is, is already a gigantic step forward. You just don't know.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
People actually think being against harassment means you hate and distrust all men, whew.

More worrying what it says about oneself if you relate to the small subsection of men who behave so abysmally as to warrant such rejection.

Generic-Giant-Spider

People actually think being against harassment means you hate and distrust all men, whew.

More worrying what it says about oneself if you relate to the small subsection of men who behave so abysmally as to warrant such rejection.

Is this you?

ugly-woman-ridiculous-colored-wig-unpleasant-gestures-ugly-woman-ridiculous-colored-wig-unpleasant-gestures-168565136.jpg

Jason

chasing a bee
No one can "get" someone banned. It's a self-inflicted injury (or blessing perhaps).

Also:
I don't know what the deal is with SDG.
I'm drunk every night. I'm drunk right now. I can't even sleep without a giant gin & tonic or plenty of pálinka. And yet, he's always making these strange threads. You don't have to make odd threads when you're drunk!

9160.jpg

MurkrLurkr

Learned
Yes, my name is "Theodora". One of the few things I noticed about this place before signing up was there seemed to be a lot of people interested in history, and Theodora and Justinian are two of my favourite historical figures...

You're sure dead set on handing these "gynophobes" more firewood for their petty witch-hunts :popcorn:

Just Locus

Educated
Hello Traveller, i've had the unfortunate fate of reading this entire thread, due to an overwhelming amount of self-retardation.
Let's hope the storm calms today and forever.

Silverfish

Arbiter
Hello Traveller, i've had the unfortunate fate of reading this entire thread, due to an overwhelming amount of self-retardation.
Let's hope the storm calms today and forever.

Bold move. I just read the first and last pages. These brother wars are getting out of hand tbh.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom