Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hostile takeover of shoutbox by substance abusing losers

saeci

Arcane
Shoutbox reaching critical levels of retarded cause codex dreg with no prospects in life unload their sorrows at walls, sky and whoever sane happens to be in the shoutbox. They also never talk to each other, probably so suicidal thoughts dont start creeping in

wretched-scum.png

Typical conversation by 2 druggies:

Dec 12, 2021 at 9:13 PM - @Atlet: thea, you dont remember that day I asked you to find a vibrator and roleplay daddy with you

Dec 12, 2021 at 9:15 PM - @Atlet: and you started to play with nipples, as I asked you, and right away posting your tiddies

Dec 12, 2021 at 9:15 PM - @Atlet: funny that I still have your tiddies here

Dec 12, 2021 at 9:16 PM - Theodora: w/e dude, you're a shitty friend

Last edited:

Poseidon00

Arcane
I don't even know who Mebrilla is, but the fact that you left a female presenting account out of this makes me suspicious that there may be simp energy behind this post. I will burn the necessary incense and chant the sutras until the spiritual malaise hanging over this thread is cleansed

ElectricOtter

ur near elderly, unmarried, have no kids and claim to work in a pc store that doesnt rly exist as a lame larp while ur true job is sitting at home playing 24 yr old crpgs and trying to get in the pink with any vaguely femoid persona that posts here xd

quintessential creep imo

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Not NEET. Been working every day since I was 19 years old. Been running a successful business that I started on my own (my very first attempt at it) for fifteen years.

Try again.
Wait a minute. You started a business when you were nineteen years old and it's been successful for fifteen years. According to my mathematics. You're thirty-four years old?! Am I right or am I right.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Not NEET. Been working every day since I was 19 years old. Been running a successful business that I started on my own (my very first attempt at it) for fifteen years.

Try again.
Wait a minute. You started a business when you were nineteen years old and it's been successful for fifteen years. According to my mathematics. You're thirty-four years old?! Am I right or am I right.
Didn't you learn how to read during grade school?

:ziets:

Wunderbar

Arcane

Try again.
i just noticed that Crispy registered here 15 years ago (+- some months). Maybe his "successful business" is shitposting on the codex.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
Shoutbox reaching critical levels of retarded cause codex dreg with no prospects in life unload their sorrows at walls, sky and whoever sane happens to be in the shoutbox. They also never talk to each other, probably so suicidal thoughts dont start creeping in

wretched-scum.png
These are men in their 30s+ who engage in IRC chat. Of course its not going to be normal.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
The great war is looming. On one side you have the hordes of loli worshipping pedophiles, on the other the degenerate drug addicts that like to play video games. Such a tough choice. Wait no it's not.

ElectricOtter

ElectricOtter

maxie goes from druggy by ur own labeling to valid source now xd

guess tz3k and misdirection are an iconic duo according to the 15 yr old girls u creeped on in 2015 :/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom