Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hostile takeover of shoutbox by substance abusing losers

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Anyone would give anything to have an angel like me looking over them.
No doubt you are an angel, but before watching over anything living, I would start with the inanimate. Judging by your last video on YouTube, you most certainly have issues even vacuuming your floor.

I beseech you, Sir Drunk-A-Lot, do cleanse those floors! Alas... no young lass might find your approach most wholesome, if with such disdain you treat what you tread upon daily.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
What behaviour?

You can read the answer to that question in my prior posts.

What is your opinion on the matter then? Does no mean no? Is debating which guy should get attention and which doesn't count as behavior that may give of the wrong signals?
Do you think if a guy misunderstands the attention of a woman, he alone is to blame or do you think it is worthwhile to have expectations not only on men (in that they should not be obsessive) but that women should also make a point of trying to giving clear signals?

What is it?

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Anyone would give anything to have an angel like me looking over them.
No doubt you are an angel, but before watching over anything living, I would start with the inanimate. Judging by your last video on YouTube, you most certainly have issues even vacuuming your floor.

I beseech you, Sir Drunk-A-Lot, do cleanse those floors! Alas... no young lass might find your approach most wholesome, if with such disdain you treat what you tread upon daily.
vTYTWKO.png

Humbaba

Arcane
What behaviour?

You can read the answer to that question in my prior posts.
I actually can't, which is why I'm asking. You seem to think that she's doing it on purpose but even if that were true, that would constitute mild trolling at best and I don't think that's a bannable offense.
What is your opinion on the matter then? Does no mean no?
Yeah? Unless you really wanna go to jail.
Is debating which guy should get attention and which doesn't count as behavior that may give of the wrong signals?
You wanna rephrase that one again buddy?
Do you think if a guy misunderstands the attention of a woman, he alone is to blame
Yes
or do you think it is worthwhile to have expectations not only on men (in that they should not be obsessive) but that women should also make a point of trying to giving clear signals?
Women do give clear signals. Not my fault you're not getting them.

But all of this is ignoring the fact that Theodora is not into SDG and he'll just have to deal with that. It's hilarious we're even having this conversation tbh.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
i am irregular here and especially in shoutbox but one thing is clear, as soon as you are around there is only one topic: Theodora Internet drama. Twice this happened in short succession, first with fluent, then with SDG now. You are either blind or enjoy whatever you can manage to pull off, either way it's shit.
I don’t think someone who got his account nuked for “stalkerish behaviour” against someone unrelated is a great example in favour of your ‘argument’, but what do I know. Maybe think for a moment about what the one perceived commonality is though.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's hilarious we're even having this conversation tbh.
This has been the Codex for me pretty much every single day since I've joined. I laughed every day here for the past... how many years has it been. Great place. Great laughs. Great people.

In earnest, the only problem here is that SDG doesn't have a job. Once he finds one, things ought to solve themselves. Not even sure the shoutbox ban should've been that long. For him 8h is probably long enough, since he's on there 16h every day. In any case... much like everything involving SDG, this is 100% comedy gold.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Humbaba said:
I actually can't, which is why I'm asking. You seem to think that she's doing it on purpose but even if that were true, that would constitute mild trolling at best and I don't think that's a bannable offense.

He said and then proceeds to answer the questions, which are literally the same as the ones in my prior posts. Genius. I accept that you consider it as such, i do not.
Yeah? Unless you really wanna go to jail.
hmhm, you have an interesting view on sexual dynamics then since you do think that equating not thinking "no means no" is tantamount to rape, sexual misconduct or at least stalker behavior. If i were to adhere to your believes I would not be married, first I said no, then she said no and then she said yes. That is how reality actually functions, only in the heads of children and ideologues exists a world that is as simple as that.

You wanna rephrase that one again buddy?

Why? if I made a mistake writing, ignore it I am not seeing it. If you are saying I said something abhorrent, I did not and do not care that you think I did.

Then you are either lucky to never have been lead on, blind because you never have seen others be lead on or an ideologue who believes that women have no impact on the world through their behavior.
Women do give clear signals. Not my fault you're not getting them.

First of all you will have erred yourself before, secondly we are talking about a dude who is drunk all the time and thirdly we are not talking about me here.
But all of this is ignoring the fact that Theodora is not into SDG and he'll just have to deal with that. It's hilarious we're even having this conversation tbh.

Don't worry, we won't since that is equally pointless with you as it is with her.

Last edited:

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

So what is exactly demanding attention? To say one is female? And why is it such a problem? Is not like Theo or Me are coming in to the codex to ask favours or find the perfect boyfriend. I always said i am taken and i never hide it in the first place and I also repeated many times i am not interested in a relationship.
I fail to understand why the codex has such an issue with women. I saw the SDG videos where he was claiming some absurd conspiracy on Troon coming on the codex to make ban people. If someone shoots who do you blame the pistol or the wielder?
I mean every time a female joins the codex:
"You are a troon show pics!"
"Tranny Tranny Tranny"
Then someone takes thing too far and get banned and the whole codex screeches as how evil women are. Happened also with a fork.
But at the end of the day, I have yet to see a single post of a woman bitching because constantly offended in the codex.
And you are speaking with someone that never hated men.
Is entertaining but is something going on for years people.
The first step to heal yourself is admit you have a problem.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
So what is exactly demanding attention? To say one is female? And why is it such a problem? Is not like Theo or Me are coming in to the codex to ask favours or find the perfect boyfriend. I always said i am taken and i never hide it in the first place and I also repeated many times i am not interested in a relationship.
I fail to understand why the codex has such an issue with women. I saw the SDG videos where he was claiming some absurd conspiracy on Troon coming on the codex to make ban people. If someone shoots who do you blame the pistol or the wielder?
"Tranny Tranny Tranny"
Then someone takes thing too far and get banned and the whole codex screeches as how evil women are. Happened also with a fork.
But at the end of the day, I have yet to see a single post of a woman bitching because constantly offended in the codex.
Why exactly are you part of the discussion. AFAIK you are not part of SDGs ban nor my position on female behavior.

Which means: whatever you just wrote, including your "codex has such an issue with women" does simply not apply to me, I am pretty sure I mentioned that before. Do you think you are related to the problem?
Have you ever considered that, if that crops up all the time, that it may be something that does not exist in a vaccuum?
Do you think women can impact how they are perceived?

I don't know you, therfore I won't judge you just because you identify yourself as female, even though, of course that leads to reactions as you should be well aware it does and that it would.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

"Tranny Tranny Tranny"
Why exactly are you part of the discussion. AFAIK you are not part of SDGs ban nor my position on female behavior.

Which means: whatever you just wrote, including your "codex has such an issue with women" does simply not apply to me, I am pretty sure I mentioned that before. Do you think you are related to the problem?
Have you ever considered that, if that crops up all the time, that it may be something that does not exist in a vaccuum?
Do you think women can impact how they are perceived?

I don't know you, therfore I won't judge you just because you identify yourself as female, even though, of course that leads to reactions as you should be well aware it does and that it would.
I was forwarded to this post. I was also shown the SDG videos.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

SDG referred to plural, she is the other half. (Again, maybe sit back and stop assuming the worst of teh_evil_womenz and actually catch up first. All you're really doing right now is projecting pre-conceived notions.) He was hitting on her too, and creeping over the fact she's "gay" and has a gf; it takes some really absurd logic to decree that correcting him that she's actually bisexual is some kind of invite for him to continue harassing her. (He was suuuuuuure excited at the news.)

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
I was forwarded to this post. I was also shown the SDG videos.

How about letting the drunk dude make his deranged videos in his apartment and ranting to himself. I do not want to know what most other people do alone in their apartments.

You're suspiciously friendly, do you think I'm a tranny or a natural woman?

No wait, you must've paid this compliment to Pink Eye :negative:

No I am just a nice person, unless another shows me that I should not be nice to them.

I am not going to engage with Theodora on this topic, nedless to say why ever he needs to know that she is bisexual will always be that "evil-female" secret-

SumDrunkGuy

I did nothing. I asked her if she was interested in being my girlfriend. That's it. It got me banned for a day. You think about that. Is that a world you wanna live in? Showing a tiny bit of attraction to the opposite sex and getting destroyed for it? Bullshit
You do know there's an archive don't you?

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/chat/archive/

SumDrunkGuy: Theodora i would clean my place for you Yesterday at 4:46 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo im sorry i was mean. Im just super lonely Yesterday at 4:33 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo will you be my gf? Yesterday at 4:30 PM
SumDrunkGuy: If theo agrees to be my gf ill go to sleep Yesterday at 4:05 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo im lonely. Will u be my gf? Yesterday at 4:02 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Do you even worry about me theo? Yesterday at 1:12 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Wtf theo Yesterday at 1:11 PM
SumDrunkGuy: You tried theo. You brought it up Yesterday at 12:35 PM
SumDrunkGuy: We're not gonna turn this into a pity party for me theo. People complained about it and i agree it got old Yesterday at 12:27 PM
SumDrunkGuy: I dont call them satan theo Yesterday at 12:24 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo Yesterday at 11:44 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Mdbs isnt tranny. Theo tho.. Yesterday at 11:41 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Aint that right theo Yesterday at 11:36 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo if i confess my love will u send me pics Yesterday at 11:06 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo im not asking you to show your cock. Im just asking if you have one Yesterday at 7:19 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo do you have a cock? Yesterday at 7:18 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo, im pretty sure u have a weiner Yesterday at 7:16 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Bi women have nothing to do with the lgbtq community theo Yesterday at 7:06 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo if me an chad were standing side by side, cocks out, whose cock would you suck? Sunday at 10:11 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Well i view you people as my followers. Except mebs and theo. They can be my concubine. Im clearly the most confident codexer ya derp fuckin retards Sunday at 9:46 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Hi theo Sunday at 9:42 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo if you need a man, im single. Still chiseled and big. Out of shape but i know how to change that in 1 month time Sunday at 9:38 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo im clearly the most chill merc here. Lay with me and have pillow talk Sunday at 9:25 AM
SumDrunkGuy: I just need a woman to grope my battle hardened bod and listen. Im here theo Sunday at 9:23 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Btw theo im sorry for anything mean i ever said Sunday at 9:22 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Im not theo Sunday at 9:22 AM
SumDrunkGuy: No theo Sunday at 9:11 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Oh snap theo just posted nudes Saturday at 4:01 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Seems the whole codex turned against you theo. No choice but to self eject now Saturday at 3:44 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo is a terrible personi have frends Saturday at 3:14 PM
SumDrunkGuy: IBM stuck up for theo earlier. This is how he gets repaid Saturday at 2:59 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Seems that theo got offended by your tranny shaming IBM. Maybe she isn't like us after all Saturday at 2:55 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Alright i'll leave theo alone. Still wanna bust chads ass tho Saturday at 11:12 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Just cant stop pokin the bear can ya theo. This is why you will leave Friday at 4:33 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo your insults are 8th grade tier Friday at 3:48 PM
SumDrunkGuy: You and theo must atone for your sins Friday at 3:48 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo stahp u goona hurt my feewies Friday at 3:39 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo you are useless in this convo. Beat it before i put you back on ignore Friday at 3:37 PM
SumDrunkGuy: HI THEO Friday at 3:16 PM
SumDrunkGuy: I'm takin a break. Good night everyone who isn't chad and theo Friday at 2:01 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Lol if fluent had theo on ignore then you know shes fucked Friday at 1:53 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo gonna put you on ignore so i can focus on chadley. You will be tomorrows project Friday at 1:38 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo im not having a conversation with you right now Friday at 1:34 PM
SumDrunkGuy: I can assure you from the bottom of my heart that theo started the whole thing. He i mean she was being rude and obnoxious Friday at 12:31 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Mebs are you ignoring me because i got into a fight with theo?
SumDrunkGuy: Balls McGinty: what happened there? > theo is a evil sex pervert pretending to be a girl and he's trying to molest mebs Friday at 12:10 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo is bad news. I just have a feeling. I can read people Friday at 12:07 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo is a evil troon Friday at 12:06 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Mebs needs to learn that theo is not her friend Friday at 12:05 PM
SumDrunkGuy: I don't percieve theo to be female. The exact opposite in fact
SumDrunkGuy: Theo your words are spitballs hitting a GOD. Get off of the forum Friday at 10:04 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Get of the forum theo Friday at 10:02 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo everybody is sick of you. It's unspoken. The best thing you can do for yourself is self eject into the sun Friday at 9:58 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Imagine if we got rid of theo AND chad. Ooo noice win for the codex Friday at 9:57 AM
SumDrunkGuy: I think we can all agree that the theo account needs to go buh buy. Nobody will miss ole theojohnson Friday at 9:55 AM
SumDrunkGuy: I wasn't talking to you theojohnson Friday at 9:35 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Maybe dont admit you're sending noodies to every horny codexer theo Friday at 9:32 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theodora: I do know what gender I am. In fact you're one of the only people confused about this anymore. I'm not dumb enough to trust a raging alco with photos of me though, sorry.
SumDrunkGuy: Theo you admitted to sending nude pics to 99% of the guys here Friday at 9:26 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo plz just swan dive into a wood chipper Friday at 9:22 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo you don't even know what gender you are. Don't lecture me boy Friday at 9:13 AM
SumDrunkGuy: I was only talking to theo Friday at 9:00 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo you are the most subhuman thing here Friday at 8:59 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo is a man. It's 100% obvious. Mebs is more believable Thursday at 2:33 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo is a buttfucking moron Thursday at 1:27 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo is a harbinger of decline Thursday at 1:27 PM
SumDrunkGuy: You can always tell when theo is gone because everyone is less retarded Thursday at 1:26 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo if thats true then why are niggers worthless? Thursday at 11:25 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo's insults are about as effective as canada's military Wednesday at 5:49 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Don't walk into any of those churches theo. You'll burn up Wednesday at 5:02 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Hey theo Wednesday at 4:55 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Almost as sus as theos womanhood Wednesday at 12:54 PM
SumDrunkGuy: Trying to figure out if theo is womband? Wednesday at 12:20 PM
SumDrunkGuy: theo im gonna help you believe in men again. I'm gonna help you worship the cock once more Wednesday at 11:58 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo Wednesday at 11:21 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Know i want theo to prove shes a woman. She wont bcuz she LIES Wednesday at 11:06 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Wasnt talking to you theo. Tits or gtfo Wednesday at 11:01 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo I think we got off on the wrong foot. Lettuce start over Wednesday at 10:55 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo i sai HI Wednesday at 10:53 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Hi theo Wednesday at 10:49 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Who got kicked off discord fedora? Theo? Wednesday at 10:04 AM
SumDrunkGuy: What kind of a lesbian are you theo? You butch? You wear the strap on in the relationshit? Wednesday at 10:03 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Oh give me a break. As if any guy in his right mind would bother sexually harassing u theo Wednesday at 9:57 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo we're not gonna have sex. Get over it Wednesday at 9:54 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Theo you would lose. Bad Wednesday at 9:43 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Reflect on what theo. I didn't make my ps4 pro take a shit. It killed it's self Wednesday at 9:38 AM
SumDrunkGuy: Hes saying you cant spank her ass because she doesnt have one theo. Jesus ur like slow in the brain Jul 26, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: It's a timeless word theo. Because it's true Jul 26, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: Theo just admit you want my dick Jul 26, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: Also theo iv maybe been here for an hour tops. "Spent the day" is a gross exaggeration Jul 26, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: Thats fine theo because i dont date men Jul 26, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: Does theo have a crush on me? He's always the first one to reply to my shit talking. It's like he has to be the first one "OO OO me first me first" Jul 26, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: UGH will you let it go theo Jul 26, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: Theo seems like a bad person Jul 26, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: Theo is trying to glamorize drug addicts Jul 26, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: Theo if the was true you could buy heroin in a gas station. I never seen a gas station that sells heroin Jul 26, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: Theo just because your parents were drug addicts doesn't mean you can go harassing drunk codexers Jul 26, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: Theo identifies as woman? That explains a lot Jul 26, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: I disagree theo Jul 26, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: No theo. Stop acting like a virgin
SumDrunkGuy: Obviously theo Jul 25, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: Im sorry theo that came out wrong Jul 25, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: I'm not encouraging anybody to harass theo. Hes entitled to his beliefs Jul 25, 2022
SumDrunkGuy: Theo Jul 24, 2022
SumDrunkGuy didn't know you're into dudes.
I'm not. I was on the vodka. It... changes me. I'm an insect who dreampt he was a man and loved it. But now the dream is over and the insect is awake.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I warn ye now, consort not with them lest ye be dooming this place eternally.
c8e.jpg
Acting like voluntary association isn't a thing and you can't literally just choose to play games with someone else lol.

I am not going to engage with Theodora on this topic, nedless to say why ever he needs to know that she is bisexual will always be that "evil-female" secret-
Engaging without quoting is still engaging, lol. She was naively just being polite because he was making such a big deal about the notion that she was "gay", all dramatic like it was the end of the world.

That's really my issue with so much of what you say, it assumes a lot of bad faith and/or idiocy and rarely that there's often just no winning move with some people.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom