Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hostile takeover of shoutbox by substance abusing losers

SumDrunkGuy

Anyone would give anything to have an angel like me looking over them.
No doubt you are an angel, but before watching over anything living, I would start with the inanimate. Judging by your last video on YouTube, you most certainly have issues even vacuuming your floor.

I beseech you, Sir Drunk-A-Lot, do cleanse those floors! Alas... no young lass might find your approach most wholesome, if with such disdain you treat what you tread upon daily.
Yeah i need to vacume. I'll try to do it when the cats are outside. The noise scares them.

SumDrunkGuy

My plight is that i'm absolutely terrified of death. The idea of it makes me freak out. But I hate my life. It's like a paradox or something. A cruel fuckin paradox.

Semiurge

Cipher
My plight is that i'm absolutely terrified of death. The idea of it makes me freak out. But I hate my life. It's like a paradox or something. A cruel fuckin paradox.

You know how the homeless males live, don't you? They will suck warty unwashed cock for a pack of smokes and let the same cock in their unwashed arses for a bunk or a bottle. Is this how you want to live? You still have a place to stay in but it seems you're sliding into this dark future, based on your interest in a bit of indefinable meat.

SumDrunkGuy

I know its makin everything worse. I kinda miss rehab. That place made you feel normal. It's like a paradise for useless junkies like me to go and role play as normal people. You had a schedule and stuff and people to lean on. I'm just getting worse. The longer i go without booze the worse I get when I trip and fall on my face. I keep telling myself I'm getting better but it's seeming like I'm getting worse. I'm not ok and I don't have the money to get the help I need.

Gregz

Arcane
Always remember the "female" posters only exist to get you banned. They aren't even real women. Tell the moderation team to fuck off and target the liars. Infiltrators. Just mean to get dudes banned. Get them the fuck outa here

Don't blame the women for the white knighting.

Why exactly are you part of the discussion. AFAIK you are not part of SDGs ban nor my position on female behavior.

SDG referred to plural, she is the other half. (Again, maybe sit back and stop assuming the worst of teh_evil_womenz and actually catch up first. All you're really doing right now is projecting pre-conceived notions.) He was hitting on her too, and creeping over the fact she's "gay" and has a gf; it takes some really absurd logic to decree that correcting him that she's actually bisexual is some kind of invite for him to continue harassing her. (He was suuuuuuure excited at the news.)

It is possible that we are witnessing a real case of women being victims again. It has taken 20 years, but the pendulum might just be swinging back.

Unwanted

Hando

Unwanted
Alcohol doesn't change you, it reveals your true inner nature.
This is the dumbest fallacy ever. Alcohol changes everything about you, particularly if you're taking copious amounts of it. It switches off some parts of your brain and lights up others, and muddles everything in between. It's like taking a work of art and horribly distorting it, then saying, "this is just how it's meant to look".

Gregz

Arcane
I warn ye now, consort not with them lest ye be dooming this place eternally.
c8e.jpg

What an excellent synopsis!

saeci

Arcane
Dec 12, 2021 at 9:13 PM - @Atlet: thea, you dont remember that day I asked you to find a vibrator and roleplay daddy with you

Dec 12, 2021 at 9:15 PM - @Atlet: and you started to play with nipples, as I asked you, and right away posting your tiddies

Dec 12, 2021 at 9:15 PM - @Atlet: funny that I still have your tiddies here

Dec 12, 2021 at 9:16 PM - Theodora: w/e dude, you're a shitty friend

SumDrunkGuy

I just want more beer. I don't have any money left. There was a time when I could go to work and do my job and then go home and get blasted. I don't know why I started to bring my home to work with me.

Alcohol makes me feel warm

SumDrunkGuy

This is the dumbest fallacy ever. Alcohol changes everything about you, particularly if you're taking copious amounts of it. It switches off some parts of your brain and lights up others, and muddles everything in between. It's like taking a work of art and horribly distorting it, then saying, "this is just how it's meant to look".
Hando I love ya buddy. We're in this together bud. If you're ever down in the dumps ya know I'm here to talk to. Until I'm dead, then I don't think I'll be here anymore. But i'm still alive right now.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
She was on staff too and had her own adjacent forum as well (Mistress's Lair).

I miss when a name like that wouldn't be used as an invitation to be a reprobate!

Actually, he is correct. People think it gives them permission to act out because "it's not really them", but it is in fact just you with lowered inhibitions.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In

This coming from RPG Codex' second-most infamous drunk.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I chose mudraptor for this very reason. I did not want to be singled out for being a strong white female. Tee hee.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
SB archive

So what level of attention is allowed then?
The real issue here is that in sexual dynamics men are the ones who have to engage in behavior that will lead to attention from the female, as cringe as SumDrunkGuy behaves, you will not change sexual dynamics by banning the men from the shoutbox.

It is not reasonable in the least to have men bear the responsibility for this alone, there is a kernel of truth from the "women are bad" crowd in that there is no reason for a Person in this forum to tell anyone their sex, there is a reason why avatars and Nicknames exist and saying ones sex does not help in debate, not in GD nor regarding RPGs.

The only purpose for a female to say that they are female is to get attention for that. That the reaction looks like this, in a forum full of unsuccessful men is not only to be expected it is most likely the goal of the women in question. The few times I had the "pleasure" of engaging with theodora in the shoutbox (in which i rarely take part in) always circled around how she gets unwarranted attention from some users while actually engaging in promoting herself sexually to others, i think fluent and atlet were the last discussion.

I do not think it is unwarranted to curb behavior like above with SDG what I do think however is that you DarkUnderlord are better than buying the victim blaming card, women are responsible for their actions and that is including baiting men into this behavior and should face equal repercussions.

At some point you guys really have to ask yourself if this returning "problem" is truly as one-sided as it seems or if this is a gynocentric issue where the men, with their moderation powers, try to protect a woman, who should be capable to do this herself, especially with ignore functions in place.

Yes, I am as uptight regarding this as it seems.
Yeah, but whatever the rule is we have about stalkerish behaviour.
You are the boss here and I do not think it is a good idea to just let this roll one-sided. But I made my position clear, that is all I can do.
I think there's a clear difference between, hey Lord of Riva, wanna see a movie with me some-time (totally angling for sexual relations by the way)? No, ok.

And 104 messages in a time-span of less than 24 hours, in which I repeatedly ask you about your sexuality, ask if you want to date me, say I would do things like clean my room if you did date me, beg for you to send me pics, all the while deriding you when you reject my advances. Especially when it comes from a user with a history of drunken behaviour.

Comparatively, there are not 104 messages in the archives by Theodora where she name drops SumDrunkGuy.

Instead, these are the 5 times where Theo mentions SDG:

Theodora: What if you got sober and actually fixed your life instead of drinking yourself into a slow and pathetic grave? Frankly that'd be a better outcome for you SumDrunkGuy Friday at 9:58 AM
Theodora: "I was only talking to theo" SumDrunkGuy: You people are pathetic. Imagine spending every moment of every day in a chat room. I don't even have a job and I still find things to keep me busy. You freaks should feel ashamed Friday at 9:01 AM
Theodora: SumDrunkGuy m o o b s
Theodora: "SumDrunkGuy: Alcohol is a drink, not a drug. And its natural. God made alcohol. He didn't make drugs" are you being deliberately obtuse? opium is as natural as alcohol. Jul 26, 2022
Theodora: 'SumDrunkGuy: Has anybody made a gofundme to support their drinking habit? I wanna try it.' << lollllllllllllll :D Jul 25, 2022

Show me the bait. Because I don't see it.

Drop Duck

Learned
Why is it so hard to not harass womxn? You need a capitalist woke Black man to stop you from going crazy over womxn, SumDrunkGuy, like in that Gillette ad.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom