Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How about some more reviews?

Greatatlantic

Erudite
One feature I like about this site is the reviews. However, you still don't have a review that I can find for the Sith Lords. Is this intentional or something? I also tried to find a review for Morrowind and couldn't find one, though maybe I just missed it. So, yeah, reviews are good.

Spazmo

Erudite
Morrowind: complete shit.

KOTOR2: Powerfully average.

I'm too apathetic about either game to write more.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
I thought that Saint was working on a KOTOR 2 review. Anyway, I wrote some impressions. Volourn and Errorcode also posted their reviews (click here and here)

I know it's not what you asked for, but it's something.

dipdipdip

Liturgist
Yeah, I wouldn't mind a Gothic review or two. I'm also still curious as to what people thought of Teudogar in the long run.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I also would like to read some more staff-written reviews. I liked those that had been posted so far very much. And make them long and detailed; it doesn't happen too often these days.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Volourn and Errorcode also posted their reviews"

I am not a Codexer. I do not count. Don't trick others.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
My review of Fate is done and waiting on Exitium to proof read it.

KotOR2 was going to be reviewed by Killzig, but something bad happenned to it or something.

My review of Volourn is that he sucks.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"My review of Volourn is that he sucks."

Well... you did pay me good money so I couldn't say no to that many dollars. Even I have a price..

Jed

Cipher
Saint_Proverbius said:
My review of Fate is done and waiting on Exitium to proof read it.
Um, you're letting Ex proof your review? That seems like a strange idea...

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Well, he's always proof read my reviews in the past to make sure I didn't slaughter the English language as I'm prone to do on occation.

However, since I'm tired of waiting, I approved it and it's up.

Jed

Cipher
Yeah, I guess it's just that if I were going to have my writing proofread, I'd probably get someone to do it who's first language is the same as mine.

Which is honestly not to disparage Ex's English, which is fairly excellent, but most English-as-first-language speakers still fuck up enough as it is...

Oh well, off to read the review!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Codex should hire me to write reviews. They need a counter baalnce for their awesomeness and my suckiness is the trick. Besdies, it could be worth a chuckle of debate for people.

... Or not.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
So what, Jed? Malaysia was a British colony some 50 years ago and the education system is entirely Anglofied (is that a word?). Most, if not all people of European descent, meaning myself, are English educated. As for Gooks, they're Filipinos, not Chinese. Don't you think that line is old now anyway?

Jed

Cipher
Sol Invictus said:
So what, Jed? Malaysia was a British colony some 50 years ago and the education system is entirely Anglofied (is that a word?). Most, if not all people of European descent, meaning myself, are English educated. As for Gooks, they're Filipinos, not Chinese. Don't you think that line is old now anyway?
Hey, again I'm not disparaging your apparent skill with English, it's just that "first language" usually denotes the language your mother and/or father spoke to you from the day you're born, the language you speak at home, etc., rather than a language you're educated in once attending school.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom