Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

Gregz

Arcane
Awesome work RK47, just...awesome.

:excellent:

circ

Arcane
where is this goingaoigoiasdohgoaihsdogihaosdihgoiahsdgoihaoidshgodasihgoishhoihoewriuttttttttttttweoihtwaoihgouighoeieieiagosidhgoeihgoewighwtoeigtoihgwseuhweuighwsiuhetieuhtiewuhtewiuthweiuthweiuhtwieuhteiuwhtieuwhteiwuhtwoiuhtwe

do what now quit (Y/N)

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
do what now quit (Y/N)

DICK NEVER TASTED THIS GOOD
YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT REAL DICK OR SOMETHING
IT'S LIKE BUTTER - WITH CHEESE
DICKS GO
THE TWO TOWERS WERE LIKE TWO DICKS BUT AMERICA HAS A BIG DICK PROBLEM SOMETHING
WHY DO AIRPLANES LOOK LIKE DICKS BY THE WAY? THAT WAS SOME SERIOUS DICK ON DICK ACTION
IMAGINE GOING TO A DICKFIGHT, AND THE TINY, BY FAR, DICK BEATS THE BIGGER DICK
HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? 9/11 WAS A LIE. NO WAY THAT COULD HAPPEN I MEAN COME ON TINY DICK?

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Wait, "shave your beard?" So he got sent back in time, but he still has his beard, meaning he still looks 20? Oh my, that's fucked up.

RK47

Patron
A 20 year old with a beard -

*rubs chin*

goddamn, i need to shave.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Text-based 2D animu dating sim set in Japan but actually made by Americans in America with American English voice-overs for the discerning American playerbase.

This is truly maximum weeaboo. :salute:

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I hear you can't die in this game, whenever you do, you keep on coming back to life until the source of all your regret is addressed.

Highschool: Torment

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I hear you can't die in this game, whenever you do, you keep on coming back to life until the source of all your regret is addressed.

Highschool: Torment

More of a Groundhog day really.
Only it spans about 3 years....

By the time this finishes, ArKay over there will probably be a 50+ year old virgin in a 15 year old's body.
This is most assuredly not remotely creepy.

RK47

Patron
Oh god, the music - was that planned from the start or are you shamelessly stealing from LundB?

He is my Creative Consultant. We discussed on the multiple artistic values of the writing and found a few strange parallel to the Codex classic, namely MCA's masterpiece.
We feel it is a great tribute so far, since they're gonna make Torment 2.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Hey guys, remember how MCA said he wanted to make a High School RPG? Remember assuming he meant that as a different project from a Torment spiritual sequel?

:mhd:

Zeriel

Arcane
You know what they say about assumptions. They can change the nature of a man.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Hey guys, remember how MCA said he wanted to make a High School RPG? Remember assuming he meant that as a different project from a Torment spiritual sequel?
MCA should work with Alicesoft on Daibanchou 2: Torment.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Since Hiroshi's name was mentioned in that talk about Aya...

Consider this a pre-emptive vote for Hiroshi's route.
:smug:

Seerix

Arbiter
That game is awesome, just got trough second year. Much more interactive than Katawa Shojo and none of the characters pissed me off. :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom