Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Going after these retarted lolis makes the main character an even bigger loser. Go after the angel if possible.

Or the penguin.

lTHai.jpg

Repressed Homosexual
You got this game after I mentioned it?

Anyway it isn't very good, mostly just dull, pointless slice of life stuff, and the game forces multiple replays on you because it's impossible to have good enough scores. Utterly unremarkable and unmemorable characters, dull and forgettable characters too. I remember nothing of it.

They do not get what makes a Japanese visual novel.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Yep, this has nothing on Hanako games (and these games actually are on Steam too, praise Gaben).

Infantryman

Scholar
I love the dark epic music in your LP, forty-seven. It gives a sense that scoring a few points with cliché wapanese girls and all the all planning involved actually serves some greater purpose.
:M

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Got to love the related videos on that last one.

lncwBd1.png

Anyways, voting for either Aya or Naoko so far.

TOME

Cuckmaster General
I think I lost a few marbles of my own watching these.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
:thumbsup:

Despite it being such an offensively bad game, RK's playthrough of it is surprisingly enthralling.

Shadenuat

Arcane
You're doing it wrong RK, don't you know that to get girls in these kinds of games you need to pick most uncaring and aggravating dialogue lines? Stop being a nice guy and whenever you choose lines pick the opposite of one which makes sense, unless you want to end up as a lonely loser!

handup

Educated
You know, if it weren't for the game itself, this would be the greatest Let's Play! I have ever seen.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
You're doing it wrong RK, don't you know that to get girls in these kinds of games you need to pick most uncaring and aggravating dialogue lines? Stop being a nice guy and whenever you choose lines pick the opposite of one which makes sense, unless you want to end up as a lonely loser!
i+prefer+moe+fist+_939b4434a751583bf09f8fb027b41e3a.jpg

Shadenuat

Arcane
Everyone knows harrasing evil jerk gets a harem at the end

Also, I think this videos would be even more awesome with classic black and white silent backgrounds for protagonist lines.
Oh and piano. A few piano tunes with them will make it.. just.. right.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I love how the player decides to study, yet is forced by the game to "take a walk" and is not even offered a choice in the matter of attempting to save the chick from the obviously *lethal* and curiously left-hand-driven minibus, just stat check > lol u fail - RIP! And, after starting over, you get to keep all your experience points. :lol:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
What happens if you keep failing over and over again? Are you going to end up with a 120 year old min-maxed juggernaut?:M
Two words:
Kevin Levine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom