Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
tormentuuu.png

Bra you need to start lifting. You need to become the strongest, fastest, meanest, joociest cunt in that school and save all of that sushi pussy. You need to become exalted among men.

It's time for the Joocy Incarnation of Riku-sama.

Infantryman

Scholar
How many times are you going to have to replay the game, being forced to go through every single bloody conversation over and over again? This is madness!

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
How many times are you going to have to replay the game, being forced to go through every single bloody conversation over and over again? This is madness!
In those games you can usually fast forward every bit of text you already watched, so it supposedly ain't that long to redo. Still, the only reasons I can watch those vids are RK47 and the godawesome music :)

Oh jesus fuck what

I TOLD YOU TO LIFT HARD BRA. I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO. LOOK AT YOU NOW. A PATHETIC BETA THAT LET AN EVEN MORE PATHETIC BETA SAVE THE PUSSY FROM THE MAWS OF THE JEWS BUS.

I dunno what that makes you. A Gamma? The lowest of the low?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Dear Yui,

This is a letter that I will probably never send to you. It is one that I am writing for myself in order to try to deal with and hopefully subdue some of the feelings I am feeling inside about you. It is really only meant for my eyes, but, if someday, for some reason, you do actually read this, I feel an explanation is important and that is how this letter will begin.

I do not and would not ever want to hurt your feelings. The reason this letter cannot ever reach your eyes is because of the damage I feel it might cause you, in terms of emotional impact. I realize that I may not be that important to you – at least, I’m not as important to you as you certainly are to me.

You have to understand, I’ve never met anyone like you. Even though I don’t know a whole lot about you, I feel so close to you anyway, like we were actually meant to be together.

Yui, the reason why I felt this way is because I saved you once 18th July. And died in the process. But I got better.

Yes, this is exactly why I’m writing this letter that will never go anywhere. I cannot ever tell you truly how I feel. I cannot send this to you or in any way share these feelings, really, with anyone. So I write.

Trust me, more than anything else in the world – I wanted to save you. And you only.

Since you are so unique, and so special to me, I couldn’t bear the thought of causing any sadness in you. It’s actually pretty conceited and maybe even a little delusional of me to think, especially a mere loser like me, is even capable of saving in you, but so powerful is my will to make it right, that I risked that chance again. The chance that I might die and we will return to being strangers once more.

I’m not sure if I am in love with you or not. It doesn’t seem possible, having only seen you once to thrice in just over a month, but what I am feeling is very, very strong. After having the pleasure of seeing you in person again, and being struck by your beauty just like the first, I felt like my heart was absolutely pierced. From the first second I saw you again until these days after, there has been a pain and a longing within me that I can’t ignore. I’ve gone from telling myself an equal number of times that I don’t love you and that that’s a crazy idea to admitting that, yes, I do love you.

That’s part of my problem now – I don’t know which way to turn or how to ease this pain. I mean I could tell you that you need to watch the road before crossing and just go back to being strangers again, but that wouldn’t be fair. I don’t want to lose a friend, but how do I remain friends with you when every time I think about you and especially when I see you I want to pour out my honest and true feelings?

One thing is for sure: you will always be special to me. You are unique in many ways that are almost indescribable.

Farewell,

The Loser

Shadenuat

Arcane
Get up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC6sMFbL288

Get up and do it again
Yes nature is a bitch and you lose and lose and lose again, until you don't understand what you're doing it for but
You have that.. blue haired angel behind your shoulder and
When life gives you moe's... you take the glasses sell them and you get up and back!

Nothing ends until it *ends*. Get up!

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
:what: :rage:

Yui may be horribly voiced and disturbingly reminiscent of an imp from Dungeon Keeper, but damn it if RK didn't put his heart and soul into the pursuit. Now sure, she might be alive and all, but what is the point if someone else gets all the credit and scores the love points necessary to break and taste her precious hymen?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Screw Yui. Go bone the angel instead. They may be created without genitalia, but that just means it'll have to be anal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom