Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Screw Yui. Go bone the angel instead. They may be created without genitalia, but that just means it'll have to be anal.

*Channel Weeaboo*

You may have noticed the Satsuko's kimono is donned Right-over-left as opposed to left-over-right.
That means she's dead and it would be necrophilia.

In other words, you should totally do it RK47!
:troll:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Get up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC6sMFbL288

Get up and do it again
Yes nature is a bitch and you lose and lose and lose again, until you don't understand what you're doing it for but
You have that.. blue haired angel behind your shoulder and
When life gives you moe's... you take the glasses sell them and you get up and back!

Nothing ends until it *ends*. Get up!

Thanks Mick, I love you too.

RK47

Patron
I like how this game gets unpredictable. I wish I see more of this trope in RPGs.
You are not the hero.
Not yet maybe.
But yeah, make a bad choice, don't have the necessary power to beat a challenge doesn't necessarily mean game over.
Take away that accomplishment from the gamer. Have a supporting cast usurp his hero status, take the spotlight away - and suddenly you're really, really emotionally engaged.

I'm raging so bad now.
I'm playing farcry3 with rocket launchers just to vent.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'm raging so bad now.
I'm playing farcry3 with rocket launchers just to vent.
hDbPTsH.png

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
RK47, I know what you have to do now. It's all so clear. Hiroshi has stolen your destiny. Taken from you that which you find most dear, your purpose in life. There can be only one response. You must take from him that which he finds most dear. You must crush him under your foot. From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.

RK47

Patron
Not sure what to do now.
:(
If there's a suicide button, I'd hit it.

Destroy him. Destroy him utterly.

You raised yourself from the lowest of the low only for that thieving bastard to steal what you desired, after taking all the other women.

Beat him to death with your bare hands, then bathe in his blood to wash away your weakness and filth.

Be reborn, swooping in to console his flock and take them for yourself.

It is the only path to take.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
No guys. You don't beat him to a pulp. He's more popular than you, so people would actually report it. Then before you know it. you're romancing a large Mexican man named Jesus in prison. Basic High School survival, bros.

What you have to do is more subtle. Remember that girl he's got it bad for? The long black haired girl who gave him the cold shoulder in the beginning. You need to fuck her. This could result in Hiroshi's complete and utter mental breakdown, failed classes, and misery. Bonus is that failed classes will hurt his job prospects, so you might actually destroy his future.

It worked at university, and it should work here.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Also, nothing feels as good as a hate-fuck

Well it's not exactly a hate-fuck, since in many cases, the girl might be a perfectly likeable person.

But you're right. Seeing the look of rage and shock (and if you're lucky, tears) on the face of someone who's pissed you off as you make out with the girl he likes definitely adds something to what comes later. Especially if you move in and preempt him just when he finally got the courage to go for it.

RK can't afford to wait for the perfect moment like that though, since his character needs to lay down bunch of groundwork before he can be sure of success.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Destroy him. Destroy him utterly.

You raised yourself from the lowest of the low only for that thieving bastard to steal what you desired, after taking all the other women.

Beat him to death with your bare hands, then bathe in his blood to wash away your weakness and filth.

Be reborn, swooping in to console his flock and take them for yourself.

It is the only path to take.
Haer%27Dalis.jpg

Shadenuat

Arcane
. Remember that girl he's got it bad for?
Need to get into dusty old tomes then, book cases nearby... like he never left... Put 5 points into Ancient Poetry, and see if DM will approve. But stay fit! never know when another bus be thrown at u.

Abnaxus said
Chaosriffic, yes! We will take that black feathered bird for ourselves, our mouth shall be like venomous flower, when Hiroshi will gone with his glories, what shalt remain for us, mystic bird of the mire.. we will sing under round sky for the blackbird, we child of change we shall gain, this young and luxerious Moe... our Lady of Pain!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Time to hear some Meat Loaf:

So many cries in the night
That you try to ignore
Why didn't I do this?
Why didn't I do that?
So many unanswered prayers
So many unopened doors
Why didn't I take it?
Why didn't I make it come true?
The loneliest words you'll ever know:
"if only - if only it was so"
The emptiest words that there'll ever be:
"it could have been me"
"it could have been me"

3BK608r.png

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

That you try to ignore
Why didn't I do this?
Why didn't I do that?
So many unopened doors
Why didn't I take it?
"it could have been me"
"it could have been me"

3BK608r.png

Ulminati Moefists this.

So what does the shirt say?

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Desu has no proper translation, but it's used as a formal way to end sentences. If you use desuka, you're turning that sentece into a question, so it's a weaboo way of turning his affirmative shirt into a "WHY!!!!????"

RK47

Patron

That you try to ignore
Why didn't I do this?
Why didn't I do that?
So many unopened doors
Why didn't I take it?
"it could have been me"
"it could have been me"

3BK608r.png

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Cheer up RK47 -- You'll soon fuck up and die again like the horrid loser you are. Then you can grind more speed until you can pass an arbitrary check and win the heart of the least interesting girl.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom