Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Thank God for the Rance 3 LP.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Desu has no proper translation, but it's used as a formal way to end sentences. If you use desuka, you're turning that sentece into a question, so it's a weaboo way of turning his affirmative shirt into a "WHY!!!!????"
I thought "desu" was a short form of "de gozaimasu". (Goz)aru means "to be", while -masu is a polite form.

Summoning resident japanologist Helly just to be sure.
Well you're both right. "Desu" is indeed the short form of "de gozaimasu" (or "de arimasu", it's the same thing in the end, "de gozaimasu" being the most polite), but it is a copula and as such, by itself, does not have a definite translation. You can also use "Da", which is the non-polite form.
The "ka" particle, on the other end, is the standard question particle, usable at the end of any sentence just as you'd use an interrogation mark.
"Desuka", as it stands, doesn't have any translation :D
WHYYY!!!??? would actually be Nandeeeee!!!??? or Doshiteeee!!!???, though as a weaboo meme desuka is indeed better ;)

LundB

Mistakes were made.
It wouldn't be weeaboo if the Japanese was actually correct.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Cheer up RK47 -- You'll soon fuck up and die again like the horrid loser you are. Then you can grind more speed until you can pass an arbitrary check and win the heart of the least interesting girl.

U1LVOfX.gif

Shadenuat

Arcane
See it was just a long, long slide into the pit of losership... but it ended with a trampoline! Sow and reap now while you can... because trampoline could probably throw you into another, even more botomless pit.. but not for now! I say also grab the blonde, that Grace, err I mean Alice. So Blackbird, Alice and also must come home to Hiroshi and fuck his sister. Gotta catch 'em all.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
....you...you want to fap to .. this?
Wanting does not come into this. With a great hyperweapon comes great responsibility!

The broad with the pink hair has ok tits and she looks like she's totally into you. She will yield beneath the relentless pounding of your rod of God. Then after her, go for satsuko. I bet her cries of protest will make the penetration all the sweeter. GAHAHAHAHAHA~

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Vote count begins:

I say also grab the blonde, that Grace, err I mean Alice.

u.png

Go for the Kwan'!

u.png
u.png

W-what is up with that redhead's face? Is she a doppelganger or something?

u.png
u.png
u.png

日記を更新した
u.png
u.png
u.png
j.png

I say don't go for the blonde chick, it didn't turn out so well last time.
u.png
u.png
u.png
j.png
j.png

The broad with the pink hair has ok tits and she looks like she's totally into you. She will yield beneath the relentless pounding of your rod of God.
u.png
u.png
u.png
j.png
j.png
j.png

Looks like a tie for now.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Pink hair. There's a million fine looking women in the world but they don't all bring you lasagna sandwiches at work the beach.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom