Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
The creepy doppelganger calls people her own age "dear" whereas the Kwan plays jazz, the devil's own music.

Third Way: acquire black-haired swimming-team girl to attack Hiroshi's weak point for massive damage.

The creepy doppelganger calls people her own age "dear" whereas the Kwan plays jazz, the devil's own music.

Third Way: acquire black-haired swimming-team girl to attack Hiroshi's weak point for massive damage.

This.

You need to break his spirit. Make him a shell of his former self.

This.

Switching to this. Destroy the will of the enemy to fight, and victory is assured.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Seduce Hiroshi, learn his secrets.
You can then use everything you've learned to ruin him in the next loop!

:troll:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Should ask Naoko bake some of these...

773636_4921481327523_1978127579_o.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

This.

Switching to this. Destroy the will of the enemy to fight, and victory is assured.

If this is an option still, I'm switching my vote as well. Hiroshi must suffer!

Absalom

This.

Hiroshi is far too smug of a nerd. Voting this

handup

Educated

This.

Hiroshi is far too smug of a nerd. Voting this

Make the asshole cry! Also, if the chick turns out to be boring you can always just seduce the blonde in the next loop.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Little sister needs to be done at some point. Hiroshi could eventually get over you banging the girl he likes, but the sister? That's family.

They're so close, but from then on every single time he looks at her, he'll know that someone he despises has been inside her.

Santander02

Arcane
Hmm...I notice your character is almost always succeeding when practising "arts/music" it might be a waste of those skills if you're not going for someone that requires those things.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Hmm so let's see
- Grace: Easy going, lighthearted, skill checks approved :incline: Blondy with good looks and dresses classy :incline:
Like all kwa women, well, all women in general have to lie to her about her taste :decline:
But her taste also speaks for a fact that she is true patriot :incline:

- Blackbird: WE CAN HAVE REVENGE, LOATHES Hiroshi, LOVES retards :incline::incline::incline:
We will have to lose some skills and study and we will have to be nice to INT=6 cosmonaut there :decline::decline:

Doppelganger: - So far seems like the only girl RK47 can be himself near and be honest with :incline:
Can cook :incline:
A dark horse we don't know much about yet, pink hair can assume she will turn into alien at the end and fly to Mars :decline:
We will have to do with her brat :decline:

Very mixed and complicated...

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Kiku seems like the Bioware choice. You have to deal with all her emotional baggage and play psychiatrist to get the goods.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Agreed. I don't quite understand her yet.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
YOU'VE SEEN HIROSHI NAKED.
You must restore your honour, and there is but one way, you must seduce him!

On slightly less serious note, why are you studying fashion when you've got EXAMS coming up?

Shadenuat

Arcane
Told you about the brat. Burned her dammit! :decline: Hmm her note on fashion... plus pink hair, could be an old eroge hint? (every pink haired exept lolis want to be fashion models, thus level up looks skill)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom