Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How Do I Get All The Smilies/Buttons? (Or WTF They're Called).

fork

Is there a way to avoid getting access to basic buttons after a year?
Aside from registering a newfag accout?

fork

Maybe he asked nicely, or won them or something. Every once in a while, DU feels generous and hands out button priviliges as a reward for some kind of quest.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Maybe he asked nicely, or won them or something. Every once in a while, DU feels generous and hands out button priviliges as a reward for some kind of quest.
I got them for being very, very cool.

And possibly for supporting KotC2 on KS. I don't remember. I was probably drunk at the time. If you want buttons, giving money is a good idea.

fork

I got mine (on my last account) for asking nicely, because DU offered them to 10 people who asked nicely. I was one of the lucky few. So there are other ways to get them. Sometimes.

Bloodeyes

Arcane
I don't have the parrot in the hat and the goldfist. What other ones am I missing?
Lk9yZGJ.png

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Feels good to have some privilege.

Feels even better to share.

Therefore, I'm announcing a forum exclusive service. If anyone needs to rate a post with the top hat monocled parrot(+M), PM me, and for a small fee, I'll rate the post of your choice with it. PROMO: First 10 members to PM me for this service will get two applications of the button for the price of one. Hurry before they fly away!

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Feels good to have some privilege.

Feels even better to share.

Therefore, I'm announcing a forum exclusive service. If anyone needs to rate a post with the top hat monocled parrot(+M), PM me, and for a small fee, I'll rate the post of your choice with it. PROMO: First 10 members to PM me for this service will get two applications of the button for the price of one. Hurry before they fly away!

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I'm cashing in some of my indian money to get Patron status but full disclosure if Dark Underlord disables my ratings again I will be upset.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom