Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

how do u sleep with female slaves???

Anonymous

I have been trying everything after I saw that ur able to sleep with female slaves but don't know how!!! tell me what I Do!!!

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Since we now have this thread dealing solely with this topic, I've moved all of your other recent postings about this over to this thread:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:56 pm Post subject:

how do u sleep with the female slaves???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:21 pm Post subject:

How do u get it to work Wolfe??? How do u have sex with the maids??? I have the demo and when I try toget into bed with a maid It takes me to another bed not with her!!! How does it work???

Horny
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:29 pm Post subject:

How do u sleep with the female slaves Wolf or anyone???

caveyboy
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:55 am Post subject:

Anonymous wrote:
How do u sleep with the female slaves Wolf or anyone???

... im scared of you...
if we can avatars we should have signature!!(graphic signatures)

Wolf Mittag

Developer
Now, to answer your question(s): You may first have to change your censorship level settings to allow this. Press "O" to go to Options Menu, select Control, and set censorship to "none".

(Because I assumed that with some people in the U.S., there might perhaps be some cultural sensitivities concerning nudity and sexual topics, the default setting for pcs with a U.S. country code currently is "no sex/nudity". I'm sorry if this was a hindrance to you. Should I change this default setting?)

Anyway, that's all: When your slave is in bed, in order to join her, simply double-click on her (after all she's your property).

Note that I don't endorse this; I just try to describe the ancient world as it was. People who had slaves usually couldn't resist having sex with them (whether their "partners" were willing or not), although it really isn't such a great idea since it messes up a working relationship that would normally last for both of your entire lifes: if she becomes your lover she'll cease being your slave to some extent; and slaves are extremely valuable property; and you can't simply fire them when things don't work out right or you lose interest. (However, there are no consequences in Teudogar.)

If you're really enthusiastic about this, you may try winning over other people's slave girls by giving gifts to them (this won't work when they're in a relationship or when their master is an enemy of you).

However you can't really have sex with anyone in Teudogar; the maximum you get is to share a bed with some woman; sex is just implied. I didn't consider this to be a serious game feature; but looking at the level of interest this gets, maybe I actually ought to add some more details as well as perhaps some animations...

Wolf Mittag

Developer
Regarding Teutonic history: The point with slaves is that they have no honor or chastity they could lose; they'd often get raped anyway; and you can't marry them to any free man; so no one cares who they sleep with. And as their owner, of course you have a right to them.

On the other hand, free Teutonic women would have been extremely hard to win over for sex, since they'd face death at the hands of their husband if they got caught. And since there was almost no privacy, getting caught was very likely.

Similar situation with unmarried girls: Their having pre-marital sex would have made it impossible to find a husband if people found out. In this case, her parents would be stuck with her for the rest of her life - and that's a heavy burden in a place where food is scarce and families regularily face hunger. So her harming her chances of marriage would seriously harm her guardian and provider (her father), and could therefore be punished with death by him.

So it was probably hard to get sex if you were unmarried. And people usually didn't marry before the age of 20. Different from the Roman world, there also seems to have been no formal prostitution in Germania. So in practice, this probably means that female slaves had to bear most of the burden...

Anonymous

any other things about censored things concerning relationships???

Anonymous

Ah, thanks, that was very informative. A recommended read indeed.

Anonymous

that link didn't give me the list of censored things in teudogar! that took me to a disgusting picture

voodoo1man

Liturgist
Wolf Mittag said:
However you can't really have sex with anyone in Teudogar; the maximum you get is to share a bed with some woman; sex is just implied. I didn't consider this to be a serious game feature; but looking at the level of interest this gets, maybe I actually ought to add some more details as well as perhaps some animations...

Yes, Hot Mead patch!

Wolf Mittag said:
And people usually didn't marry before the age of 20.

I find that surprising, especially considering the life expectancy back then.

Wolf Mittag

Developer
Life expectancy wasn't so bad. Of course child mortality was high, and many people died from accidents, wounds or illnesses while in their 20s, 30s, 40s and so on. But apart from such external risks, you would have had a fair chance to reach 70 or even 80. (King Ermaneric of the Goths was said to be over 100 when he committed suicide (after the Huns had destroyed his kingdom).)

Since Teutons didn't count years, there's a lack of data, and most prominent Teutons died a violent death anyway (usually intentionally, too). But in more civilised neighboring countries, reaching a high age was quite common: Roman senators had to have an age of at least 55 or 60 (if I remember correctly); Roman Emperor Augustus was over 75 at the time his troops were defeated by the Teutonic rebellion; and Greek diadoch king Antigonos died valiantly fighting on the battlefield - at the age of 83...

Gwendo

Augur
Just notice that those old people were all people who had higher life expectancy due to their life conditions (richness, for example)...

The avergae Joe probably didn't last long.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom