Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How do you use text emoticons :) instead of smileys?

jimster

Educated
VERY IMPORTANT

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
:) :D ;) :p :?
I think these are the old school ones. Not sure how "modern" shit is done.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้дด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้

Drippy boi

⃙̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺͓̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺͚̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺͖̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ᷆ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͯͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕̕̕̕̕̕̕͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͏⃒̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̰̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̂ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕̕̕̕̕͟͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞៑̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕͞͞ឿ̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕͞͞ឺ̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕͞͞ោ̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕͞͞⃝⃘̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̭̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺͔̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̮̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̑ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̊ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕̕̕̕̕̕̕̕͟͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞⃟̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̾ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̈ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͦͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕̕̕̕͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞៓̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕͞͞ៃ̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕͞͞឵̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕͞͞ូ̡̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺͕̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ⃔ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̋ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕̕̕̕̕͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞⃞̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺͈̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ᷆ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̐ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕̕̕̕͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞ྦ̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕͞͞ྡ̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕͞͞ྲ⃚ཱྀ̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺͈̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̬̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺̺̤̺ͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥͥ͛ͥ̕̕̕̕̕̕͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͞͡͞͞͞͞

Last edited:

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้дด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้
that is thai with a russian d in the middle, weird

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⡴⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⢰⢠⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⣴⣶⣿⡄⣿
⣿⡋⠀⠀⠀⠎⢸⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢘⣿⣟⠛⠿⣼
⣿⣿⠋⢀⡌⢰⣿⡿⢿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⢀⣼
⣿⣿⣷⢻⠄⠘⠛⠋⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣧⠈⠉⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣧⠀⠈⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡿⠀⠴⢗⣠⣤⣴⡶⠶⠖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡸⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡀⢠⣾⣿⠏⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⢹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠁⠀⠀⠹⣿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠁⠀⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⣿⣿⡿⠉⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉
⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⡴⣸⣿⣇⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⠄⠙⠛⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⠄⠀

Incognito/STK

Educated
T̢͇̭̤o̸̘ ͙͕̣̫̱̘͟ͅí͙̗ͅn͖̜͉̯v̬͓ͅo̖͔̦̺͢k̦̺e͎͖̬͓ ̘̺͙̳̳ṯ̮͈͉́ḩḙ̙̩͍ ̠̱̜͚h̢̟͚̯̙͕̮͉i̷̖̟v̖̠̞̱̰ͅe̪-̫̯̼̕m̭̣͎i̺̬̭̞nd̝̝͠ ̖̙̖r͓e̖͚̼͕͚͓͡p̞̯̙̻̠̳̻r͇̫̻͇̝̱e͚̜͕̟̲͚s̗̼̱̗̲̙͎e͔̙͇̠̳͢n̫̹t̡ḭ̯n͉̤̘͍g̮̖̫͎̘̳ ̨̭͕̼͔͖ͅc̭̯̻̳͕̺̹͠h̯̲̗̼̤ͅa̹̦̯o͔͍̥͟s̸̮̜̩̠͙̩.̜̤̻̼̘̹ ̹I̛͍n̙͓̰̞̼͙v̩͍͙̩̘͖̩o͈̟͈͇͚͔k͍in̴̳g̼̤ͅ t̶͇͙̤̪͕̙͕h̹͕̦̪ͅe̺ ͕̱̥̭̳̯ͅf̝̙̺e̫̩̦̗̖̼e̼͡l͖̬̤̠̀i̥̗̙̮̤͈͠ͅng̨̫̼̘̳͔̗ͅ ̥̮̩̮o̠͚̼̠̰͝f̵̫ ͕̤̥͍̫c͖̯ͅh̡͍͉͕͎̹a̬͎̱o͓̫̤͎s̡̰̦̻̰.̷̱͕ ̻̲̰͓̰͢W̴̗̫̱̰̖̳i̪͚̱̣̭t̲̞̼̝̙͈h̞̠̬̪̙̗̤ ͖̼͓̥͖̤o͕͈u̠͞t̲̦̫̜̕ ͎̱͚͙̝͡or̘̠̘̜͔ͅd͚̭͝e̝̞̬̻ṟ.̗͚͓̙͍̀ ҉̩Th͎͢ͅe̹͍͎̞͓ͅ ͟N͖̥e̞̦̗z̤̖̼͇̙p͙͙͈̼̦e̲̬̘̦͔̯̬͡r͍̺d̥i͇̬͓̼͡a̴͔̺̰ń̤̺̰̪̩̣̥ ͚̱̫̖̗̪͉h̟̹͎̦͖i͕̺̼͎͕̹͙͘v̞̮̺̖̪̦͟ȩ͚̠̦̥̺̣͚-̹̙̖̤̰ͅm̟̫̤̲͟i͕̠͡n̺͙d̲̥͕̭̺̖ ̙̤̩͍o̺̰̰̘͖̯͓f̵̠̗̮ ̢̺̙͉͙͕ć̤̜̙̥̤̖̣h҉͎̞̱͕̩̫͚a̢̤̖͖͔̲͓ͅo̶̺s.̟ ̭ͅZ̗̟͠ͅa͞ḻ̲̼̙g̱̺̯̯̦̲̪o̶̪.͟ ̻̠̘͚̣̞́H̼͙̳̺̳e̦͟ ̲͕w̠̤̝͍͉͚h͟o͏̜ ̮̤̯̦W͖̰̳ai̦̼͕̪̕ͅt̙͉̺͚̀s̼͔̥̜̥͝ ̬̘̼̖̖͠Be̮̝̤̗͖h̗̹̲̗ͅi͉͈͖̣̞̞̬͠n̟̱͎̗d҉̩̯̳ ̛T̴̜̼͉he̞̤̳͖̪͖ ̫̱̼ͅW͢a̵̩̮̬l̻̯͔̙̹̹l͖̣͟.̝̜̘̥̱̺ ͖͓̞̻͉̝Z̨̭̦̤̯̪̮̙A̖̰̰͖̬͟L̨̟͓G̭̤O̳̰ͅ!̶͙̦͍̮ͅͅ

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom