Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

how much is in the demo? (DARGHUL) and other things:D

primalchaos3

Novice
i was just wondering how much gameplay is there on the demo coz overall i played like ages (50 hours + approx.) on teudogar. And tht was only the demo and i dont think i would be able to buy darghul but when i get my own money i will. hope theres a good amount on the demo.

teudogar is simple but mad!
cant wait for darghul and i heard about the music thing how u can put ur own songs in it .. thts really cool. oh yeah and if its not hard, it would be cool if players can put there face onto the character on darghul coz i couldnt do it on teudogar... :lol:

it doesnt matter if u take long because it wouldnt be good to rush it. hopefully it will be released around the end of this year or earlier.

nice work Wolf!!! :D :D

Nickos

Novice
I started playing Teudogar Demo on 17:24 and finished on 4:59 hehehehehe. Wondering how it'll be with Darghul 2

Nickos

Novice
Yeah, me too. Too bad Wolf isn't too known "backyard" creator like uhh....MDickie :roll:

primalchaos3

Novice
I hope Wolf comes back soon! Theres like soo much people who are waiting

All his games are all probably cool anyway
Its already september and i remember reading last year on the darghul website it was being released early this year

cant wait for the game!

Shannow

Waster of Time
Didn't we have plants for Darghul already? What's the point? Ah wait, it isn't free as other rogue-likes.
That explains the plants.
Why don't we just give Wolf a subforum like VD for AoD?
The plants could update whatever needs updating there and stop these pathetic fake threads.

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
primalchaos3:
Thank you! I'm glad you've enjoyed Teudogar. And of course I hope you'll find DARGHUL enjoyable as well.

DARGHUL - demo version size:
The demo version's game world will include around 5 million fields, out of a (full version) total of about 13 million fields. And as usual, you'll be able to play a part of the plot in the demo (about 15-20% of the main plot, I think). (Since there's no time limit, you can continue playing the demo indefinitely; but since some main characters won't cooperate with you in the demo, you won't progress beyond a certain point of the main plot.)

load your own photo as player face:
You can do this in both Teudogar and DARGHUL. Simply open photo.bmp (in your Teudogar-saved games folder) with a paint program (even Windows' Paint will do), insert your own photo into the empty frames, and save the file. When you run the game, your character's dialog and inventory faces will be loaded from this file.

pathetic fake threads
I'm not pushing this. And marketing-wise, I don't think I'll profit from threads that go, "it still ain't released, but we hope it'll be cool". Rather, after so much waiting and expectation, I'm fairly certain most people will be disappointed when they finally see the actual game...

Donnerstag

Novice
In Teudogar it isn't that easy to load own pictures into the game. The picture just hasn't been in place and when I wanted to reuse the original pictures I couldn't because my first choose was to use my own picture. Just to let you know...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom