Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How to add "Post Ratings"?

Bushwhacker2k

Literate
So I've noticed there seems to be some way to apply tags to comments, like "brofist" and "informative" and I want in on this.

Can someone explain to me how one goes about doing this? Thanks in advance.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

Semiurge

Cipher
So I've noticed there seems to be some way to apply tags

Of course, Infinitron would tell you to pay up but that's not necessary. Just snag DarkUnderlord and ask for the full tagging experience.

You always directly go to the boss, not to his underling. Of course you make sure you prepare what you want to say and wear a new shirt.

264gzk.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Click donate, enable the patron tag. Wait 24 hours. And you will now have buttons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom