Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I am donating this weekend! MAYBE

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
My friend in high school was a big OG Fallout fan. He burned a disc of 1 & 2 for me and tried to make me a fan. I was like "it's okay" and we moved on and stayed friends. Then he got married and had twins and we don't talk anymore. The last time I seen him was at a gas station and he legit told me he was miserable and wish he never had kids. Haven't seen him since. That ain't no shit. I hope he's alright.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
He just said that to make you feel better.
Nah I can see pain in other peeps' eyes. There was no intended moral to the story. I guess we all find our own way to suffer. The "happy" people are alien to me. I can't read them and frankly I feel uncomfortable being around them. They never seem genuine. They are robotic.

Aemar

Arcane
DarkUnderlord I donated. Can I have my things now plz?

Screenshot-20230318-015531-Chrome.jpg
Globohomo art style.

:hmmm:

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Needs atleast 1000 more people to represent all the mental/physical disabilities and diseases and amputations and defects we all suffer from. Only as one giant disgusting blob can we become greater.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I almost arranged a choir on ormachord but certain insecure mfers were too afraid to make art. I will work on on them as the patient teacher I am. Everything is okay!

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom