Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I BRING A MESSAGE (salutations and solicitations)

hello friend

Arcane
I'm just the messenger. Also a player, never played before.

Hoothoot wants you to come play Neptune's Pride. Its a diplomatic 4x game that plays out over a month. Need 5 more people. Is free. You check in a couple times a day, make adjustments, intrigue on people. Is easy. Join. Have fun. Very fun. Fun

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm just the messenger. Also a player, never played before.

Hoothoot wants you to come play Neptune's Pride. Its a diplomatic 4x game that plays out over a month. Need 5 more people. Is free. You check in a couple times a day, make adjustments, intrigue on people. Is easy. Join. Have fun. Very fun. Fun

I remember playing once (I think it was with Hoothoot too) and getting stomped. Though my diplo game was shit and I'm no good at real time games like this

hello friend

Arcane
He can freely start a thread here, I will fast approve it.

BREAKING NEWS! I just got a pigeon in the mail. On its leg was a dirty scroll enscrawled with crabby script, and it read thus:

I don't have an account
8:23 PM
Tell him my essence is barred from entering the dex as it crossed a degeneration threshold when they banned kalin
8:24 PM

I'm not taking a stance. I'm staunchly apolitical. Even fiercely so. I'm just the messenger.

But you're welcome to come play too, my amphibian friend.

I usually hold to my end of the deal.
That's cool; I can dig it. If you want to pardner up I think we can make a deal.

Dayyālu

Arcane
They banned Kalin? :retarded:

Yes. As much the love for the schizo swede was great, in the last days of his Codexian existence he truly went a bit too far with non-memetic antisemitism and sperg raging, until he flat out sperged massively against a mod of a specific ethnic group. He got the light slap a couple of times and then got the nuke.

He was going a bit schizo tbh. I put him on ignore after a hateful rant about "Christmas being a judeo-communist conspiracy". Sometimes, the meme goes too far indeed.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Woah. Yeah, didn't see that one coming. Then again I mostly haunt the playground, never visit the shoutbox and only occasionally do I stray into general discussion. So I guess there's much I don't see here.

hello friend

Arcane
I know a lot of Codexers do SMAC, and you'll get no judgement from me. None of my business. But maybe if you put down the needle for a moment and open your eyes to the world around you, you'll see that there are other pleasures in life. Join! Die! Join!

Wild Slop

Arcane
I found my account info and was able to log in to the site without issue.

To repeat myself - I remember having problems with the way the game functioned, though I can't remember enough to say what.

You can put my down as a participant.

Wild Slop

Arcane
I am willing to give it a go if it comes up again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom