Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

i cant speak good english

Anonymous

hallo ich kann leider nicht so gut englisch bitte könnt ihr mir helfen
ich würde gerne wissen ob es irgendwelche cheats gibt,denn:
ich könnte etwas geld und anderes wie leben oder so gebrauchen wäre schön wenn ihr mir helft!!

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Hallo DDR_Airwolf, es tut mir leid, daß es bisher so wenige Infos auf Deutsch gibt. Ich hoffe, folgendes hilft Dir:

Cheat-Modus einschalten: Im Spiel ",cheat" eingeben - also "," "c" "h" usw einfach eintippen.

Wenn der Cheatmodus eingeschaltet ist, kann man

- beim Tauschhandel alles bekommen, was man will, indem man die gewünschten Dinge markiert, und dann die Taste "W" drückt und gedrückt hält, während man auf "Einverstanden" klickt, auch wenn man selbst keine eigene Tauschware anbietet. (Das ist die einzige Möglichkeit, Geld oder Ausrüstung zu er-cheaten; es gibt also keine "GibGeld"-Funktion.)

- Teleport: "W" gedrückt halten, und dann TAB drücken, um die Automap/Übersichtskarte aufzurufen. Dann mit weiterhin gedrückter "W"-Taste auf Ziel klicken. (Dasselbe funktioniert auch mit der Reisen-Karte.)

- Wiederbeleben: Wenn man gestorben ist, kommt man nach dem Nachspann automatisch ins Hauptmenü. Dort "W" gedrückt halten, und gleichzeitig kurz "R" drücken - dann wird man mit voll wiederhergestellter Gesundheit an den Schauplatz seines Todes zurückgebracht.

- jeden Kampf gewinnen: Wenn ein Gegner zu stark ist, beim Angreifen im Kampfmodus die "W"-Taste gedrückt halten, dann ist jeder Schlag tödlich.

Für weitere Fragen (oder auch Kritik, Anregungen, Vorschläge uvm) stehe ich jederzeit gerne, und natürlich auch auf Deutsch, zur Verfügung. Viele Grüße - Wolf Mittag

(To all who can't understand this posting: This is a question about the cheat codes available in Teudogar. You can find the same and more information in the "stupid, semi-spoilery questions"-thread.)

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
I do believe that he meant "I don't speak English WELL"

I mean come on. Don't you speak English.

Oh. Nevermind.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
The only thing I learned in high school german is "mein gurke ist sehr gross"

It means "my cucumber is very big"

I don't think it will get me that far in Germany, but it made me a hit with the German exchange student girls in college.

Wolf Mittag

Developer
A bit more correctly spelled, that ought to be, "Meine Gurke ist sehr groß." ("Meine" instead of "Mein" since "Gurke"'s grammatical sex is female, and the possessive pronome has to reflect this.) Modern German remains just about as complicated as ancient Teutonic or Latin; English is definitively a much more convenient language...

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Wolf Mittag said:
A bit more correctly spelled, that ought to be, "Meine Gurke ist sehr groß." ("Meine" instead of "Mein" since "Gurke"'s grammatical sex is female, and the possessive pronome has to reflect this.) Modern German remains just about as complicated as ancient Teutonic or Latin; English is definitively a much more convenient language...

Which just goes to show you how much I paid attention in high school German class! :oops:

Frau Bishop

Erudite
After pressing the "W" button all I got was a V+VW, or "UUU". Damn.. oh damn those Codex learning days, it didnt help at all! I´m so disappointed!

Wolf Mittag

Developer
> knee44231: Could someone explain this bit to me...

If you mean the cheat codes, please see below. If you're referring to the postings right above, as far as I remember, there had been some automated spambot postings in this thread, which had been moved to a separate spam thread; therefore the lack of context. As to the 'Gurke' debate, this sentence is simply a German-language boast about your physiognomy...

> Frau Bishop: After pressing the "W" button all I got was a V+VW, or "UUU".

(WARNING: MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD)
The W key only works after you've activated the cheat mode. To do so, type ",cheat" (comma before the 'c') during the game (you should then get a message "cheat mode on"). After this, press W in all situations in which you want to cheat. Happy cheating!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom