Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I demand transparency!

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I have studied geoinformatics and some geodesy as part of it and I think I know what a continent is.

And Australia sure is not an island.

The term Oceania is more of an annoying newspeak term that I flat out refuse. There is a big continent (Terra Australis), there is the Pacific islands and there is Indonesia and the Philipines but those are just island groups and can be added to Asia.

Calling Australia a part of "Oceania" reeks of cultural marxism and you should never never NEVER be complicit in that

Those are Oceanians:

freepressjournal%2F2020-11%2Fa611ccef-afc5-4634-a87d-58c10e048c8a%2F0211_20201102014736_files_nzealand_politics_homosexuality_diplomacy_indigenous_ministers_afp_8ud622.jpg

Damn, seing Horseface first thing in the morning really sours the day. And that androgynous tattooed creature doesn't help much either.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Damn, seing Horseface first thing in the morning really sours the day. And that androgynous tattooed creature doesn't help much either.
We need your opinion, Niggerino.

Should we call the continent Australia or Oceania?

Please, settle this once and for all.
I would call the continent Australia because Oceania is the wasteland that's between Australia and America.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
NJClaw

Didn't you just write you would love to call America "Pocahontia"?

What's this shit in your sig about looking for a forum boyfriend and may you even be misled to think it could be me?

And who the hell is Niggerino?

Keyboard Vomit

I wanted to discuss tectonic plates with Burning Bridges, but this "Romans are Slavs" topic looks very interesting
If you have ever played any strategy game set during ancient Roman times it is obvious. I was playing the Rome game by Paradox earlier and noticed that 1. Romans look just like slavs, AI recreation of Julius Caesar from statues looks like a gigaslav. 2. The Roman legions were gopniks 3. Pliny the elder slav basically can't shut up about cabbage, probably loved blin too. Ok, this is circumstantial. But get this, nobody knows where slavs came from, try to find them in these ancient GSG games and you can't. You can find the tribes that would later become Germans, Frenchmen, Anglos, you can find Mongols, Tatars and pretty much anyone that later became important. So the homeland of the slavs is not just a mystery, according to historians they just popped into existence mysteriously after the fall of Rome as if dropped from the sky.

thinking-emoji.gif

It just so happens that the original Romans also mysteriously disappeared and now there are only a mix of Greeks, Turks, Germans and Africans there. Originally there were these people who were white but not of any German tribe since they conquered them and considered them barbarians. Gee, I wonder who that could be. Romans disappear from the fake nation called Italy and suddenly this slav people mysteriously emerge somewhere else close by. Coincidence? I think not.

Look at his hairline! 100% slav.

uACIBBa.jpg

They did as they usual and stole the language of some obscure tribe of some region since everyone knew Latin by then and they were elitist about language. You could write an entire essay or book on all the evidence that the original Romans were slavs but it should be obvious to anyone if you just think about it for five minutes.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'm up for anything that would make rusty mad. He would probably never recover from something like that.

What's this shit in your sig about looking for a forum boyfriend and may you even be misled to think it could be me?
I was in love with another user, but then I found out he is rich and so now it's over. But don't worry, you're not on my list of potential candidates. I'm still scared of you. Please let's not talk about it anymore, the wound is still open.

And who the hell is Niggerino?
A user named Niggerino. What more do you need to know?

They did as they usual and stole the language of some obscure tribe of some region since everyone knew Latin by then and they were elitist about language. You could write an entire essay or book on all the evidence that the original Romans were slavs but it should be obvious to anyone if you just think about it for five minutes.
That would also explain Italian eternal obsession with slavs and slavs' land.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I was in love with another user, but then I found out he is rich and so now it's over. But don't worry, you're not on my list of potential candidates. I'm still scared of you. Please let's not talk about it anymore, the wound is still open.
Sounds like something a communist would say

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
You could write an entire essay or book on all the evidence that the original Romans were slavs but it should be obvious to anyone if you just think about it for five minutes.
It's all makes sense now. That's why Latin was the official language in Poland for so long - it reminded them of the ol' good days. That's why Kievan Rus sought close relationships with Byzantine, the Greek part of Roman Empire - to rebuild it. That's the origin of the "Moscow - Third Rome" paradigm.
Now I can see the truth

Burning Bridges

Don't be scared of me please. I'm not against gays or gay relationships. But you are right, I am not really gay and presumed I was I like only like real men, not scared boys

I'm up for anything that would make rusty mad. He would probably never recover from something like that

Oh my god rusty, I had already forgotten about him. I would stay clear of him, he is one of the most stereotypical cunts and imbeciles I have seen here, and there were quite a few before him. Let's hope from himself that he does not run into someone irl, goes on with his online antics and gets crippled for life or slain.

Last edited:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Burning Bridges is clearly part of the controlled opposition, paid to distract you from finding about the truth behind Codex administration.

Now we will never find out why this 2020 shitposter alt got dumbfuck tagged.

Burning Bridges

I am not part of the controlled opposition.

In fact I am not part of anything right now. I just find a lot of you people really suck, and have a sick streak to enjoy talking about it time and time again.

Most of the administration have stopped talking to me at all because they don't know how to deal with me. I am annoying them as fuck but do not fit the classical dumbfuck scheme because I only point the finger at the gross misconduct that they do. In my professional life people say I am excellent at spotting when anything is wrong before anyone else. That also means if I say something is not wrong, it is usually absolutely right.

Apostle Hand

Liturgist
Batshit Crazy
yeah, australia's continent. europe, asia, africa...all continents.
ol'willy is transparent enough to me

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Yakutiya is rightful American clay!
This reminded me old anecdote, especially because it is Chukotka in the NA plate.

Every morning, one Chukcha goes to the see, looks East and yells: "Bastards! Americans! Bastards!"
His new neighbor comes and asks him: "Why do you call them bastards? What did they do to you?"
Chukcha answers: "Because they are bastards! Bought Alaska! Didn't buy Chukotka!"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom