Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I don't want to be able to make threads anymore

SumDrunkGuy

DarkUnderlord Crispy Infinitron take it away now. I'm done. If you don't I will spam thread after thread of useless shit until you ban me. I don't want to make threads anymore god damit, I told you and i meant it.

SumDrunkGuy

I still want to c
DarkUnderlord Crispy Infinitron take it away now. I'm done. If you don't I will spam thread after thread of useless shit until you ban me.
That sounds like a challenge.
Ha
DarkUnderlord Crispy Infinitron take it away now. I'm done. If you don't I will spam thread after thread of useless shit until you ban me.
That sounds like a challenge.

I still want to chat in shoutbox. I just dont want to be able to make threads plz. Its not letting me post in shoutbox

SumDrunkGuy

Okay I seriously apologise. It wont happen again. I don't want to be banned I love this place. I wont ever do it again and I fuckin mean it. Swear on my life

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
PM me about it and we'll discuss it there.

I'm tryin to PM you but nothing is working. I take back everything I said
aqjypeL_460s.jpg

SumDrunkGuy

I really didnt mean it. Im sorry. I cant have this place go away. Its my distraction . I must have it. I got stupid and said dumb shit that i didnt mean.

SumDrunkGuy

DU i was drunk im sorry. I wont ever let it happen. If i could delete the spam threads i would. I'mnever doing that again. I was so fuckin stupid.

SumDrunkGuy

I'm really sorry. I swear on my life it was a stupid mistake. I don't want to leave. I have nothing else. I'm literally alone. Please let me stay.

SumDrunkGuy

Maxie you're a worthless alt, shut the fuck up. I will strive to be better. I will try to quit drinking. I will strive to be a better person. You know damn well I wasn't trying to fuck the site up last night.

SumDrunkGuy

You people can't let me leave. I live here. Facebook and all the shit means nothing to me. I swear if you cut me off I will come back more powerful than ever. (Plz dont do it because Im stoopid when it comes to making new accounts).

If you you really want me gone then i understand. I was worthless

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom