Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age I hate the RPG Games industry

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
AFAIK monster hunter has dress-up, and you create your own character. MHW may be too much to run on a laptop but there are multiple titles available on the PSP, which should be easily emulated by a machine that run Witcher.

The absence of genuinely good fantasy games where you can create your own character and the fact that witcher 3 overheats my laptop so I feel nervous when playing it means that I am forced to once again download dragon age origins and replay the same mediocre game for the third time. Simply amazing. Bravo retarded industry. I hate everyone and everything. Please release the colony ship game already.

Maybe I should replay dark souls 2 instead tbh.
get a job.

Yosharian

Arcane
Mz5E7HR.jpg

thesecret1

Arcane
If you can understand any slavic language, there's Golden Land. It's essentially fantasy Fallout with slav mythology. Was pretty big in Eastern Europe and got translated to pretty much every language there, but never got an english translation for some reason.
hra_22_1.gif

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wow, I never knew this one was translated. First Golden Land was a rare trash even for my not-so-sophisticated tastes back then, but the second one and stand-alone add-on are pretty decent games. Played them around the same time as Arcanum.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Hm, I googled to check it. Games that were translated as Golden Land and GoldenLand: Cold Heaven are actually Златогорье 2 (2003) and Златогорье 2: Холодные небеса(2004). But original Златогорье (2001) also exists and never left Russia.

thesecret1

Arcane
Oh, I was reffering to the one that did leave Russia, then. Suppose the translators decided to simply ignore there was a first one before it.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
divinity II is kinda good so far, it has EXTREME eurojank vibes but eurojank is comfy and based so its ok, thanks for recommending it Sukhāvatī :)

If you can understand any slavic language, there's Golden Land. It's essentially fantasy Fallout with slav mythology. Was pretty big in Eastern Europe and got translated to pretty much every language there, but never got an english translation for some reason.
yeah I played this as a kid, I have fond if vague memories of it, I think I tried playing it again couple of years ago but just couldn't get into it, it's also very hard to find like a copy from a reputable website, for example it's not even sold on the website on the bottom left in the screenshot you posted

Nobody cares that your laptop can't run Witcher 3. This isn't your Tumblr blog.
shut the fuck up you retarded imbecile, if this thread is uninteresting then your pointless commentary is even more so

Modded mount and Blade (also super old version of vanilla)
I'm sure I have like over a thousand hours in warband, I can't really play it any more, maybe if there is new version of pendor I might give it another go, bannerlord when reee fucking turks

Play Dungeon Lords.
I feel like I'd rather play blade of darkness when it comes to like dungeon crawl, but I think I'll still add it to a mental backlog, thanks

A woman would never behave like you do, so it's unlikely. Although, your hysteria could coincide with your hormonal changes, so I'm on the fence here, maybe you're telling the truth and it's an experiment gone awry. I'll call you a she if you post pics of your transition.
just show people basic human decency and comply with their, frankly, effortless requests on you, especially so if ignoring those polite requests is hurtful to the person

I don't think I have ever personally insulted you over anything and you admit that you used to enjoy my posts so just show a bit of sensible kindness and be nice to me, please

my favorite fashion games:
-Monster hunter series
-dark souls 1,2,3
-Dragon's Dogma
-Bethesda games with the right mods (esp new vegas)
I hated dragon's dogma tbh. it just felt janky but also soulless
might do dark souls 3 but idk if I'd run it
I have considered replaying new vegas for liek a year now but I am still reluctant to do it as whenever I think back to do a mental check up I still have like everything memorized and thesystems arent that fun to me to ilke go through the motions, thanks for the suggestions anyhow

AFAIK monster hunter has dress-up, and you create your own character. MHW may be too much to run on a laptop but there are multiple titles available on the PSP, which should be easily emulated by a machine that run Witcher.
interesting, I haven't really considered emulating stuff, I will keep it in mind, thanks

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
just show people basic human decency and comply with their, frankly, effortless requests on you, especially so if ignoring those polite requests is hurtful to the person

I don't think I have ever personally insulted you over anything and you admit that you used to enjoy my posts so just show a bit of sensible kindness and be nice to me, please
I was 99% sure you were kidding about transitioning, and so was I. My mistake, then.

If you insist that you're a girl, I think you're going to have to grow a tougher skin than that to be on this website and not go completely cuckoo. Half the people here will intentionally try to take a jab at you.

Still, I do maintain my position that it's unladylike to go around calling everyone retards. If you disagree, that's fine, it's called a difference of opinions.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
I was 99% sure you were kidding about transitioning, and so was I. My mistake, then.
it's ok, no worries :)

If you insist that you're a girl, I think you're going to have to grow a tougher skin than that to be on this website and not go completely cuckoo. Half the people here will intentionally try to take a jab at you.
I had a period where I made senseless shitposts in prosperland for like 6 hours every day and then one where I spammed dumbass poll threads in gd on a daily basis, I don't think this website will make me go cuckoo any more than I already was xd

I feel like most of the people with a propensity to take mean jabs at me are people whomstve I already consider worthy of nothing but insults and as such their words don't really impact me, I guess maybe I am a bit too quick to lash out and that might give a more negative impression of me to people, especially like newer posters, but idk man like its just hard sometimes holding your tongue

Rage of Mages has lots of pretty gowns for mages.
from the screenshots it kinda looks like an rts?

Play Pathologic 1/HD/2 and be amazed.
not sure if it really fits the criteria in the OP but the trailer for the classic HD version on steam had me sold in like a moment and it's in a huge discount so I'll definitely be like buying it and playing it after DIVINITY(or until I get bored of divinity), thanks a lot for this recommendation :)

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I feel like I'd rather play blade of darkness when it comes to like dungeon crawl, but I think I'll still add it to a mental backlog, thanks
Blade of darkness is an action game. A glorious, wondrous action game, but still an action game.
This however should tick that wish fulfillment power fantasy that you want.

Solfear

Novice
it's ok, no worries :)

I had a period where I made senseless shitposts in prosperland for like 6 hours every day and then one where I spammed dumbass poll threads in gd on a daily basis, I don't think this website will make me go cuckoo any more than I already was xd

I feel like most of the people with a propensity to take mean jabs at me are people whomstve I already consider worthy of nothing but insults and as such their words don't really impact me, I guess maybe I am a bit too quick to lash out and that might give a more negative impression of me to people, especially like newer posters, but idk man like its just hard sometimes holding your tongue

Rage of Mages has lots of pretty gowns for mages.
from the screenshots it kinda looks like an rts?

Play Pathologic 1/HD/2 and be amazed.
not sure if it really fits the criteria in the OP but the trailer for the classic HD version on steam had me sold in like a moment and it's in a huge discount so I'll definitely be like buying it and playing it after DIVINITY(or until I get bored of divinity), thanks a lot for this recommendation :)

I think you need something fresh, not Divinity. There are no games like Pathologic. 2 is better than 1/HD, except that you have only one character/playthrough instead of 3 for now. It is easily one of my favorite games of all time and I have played almost a LOT of RPGs and games.

thesecret1

Arcane
it's also very hard to find like a copy from a reputable website, for example it's not even sold on the website on the bottom left in the screenshot you posted
For cases like this, there are certain disreputable websites with 100% sales going all year round.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom