Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have a question for the mods

SumDrunkGuy

You can only come back after reading the comic.

I would rather burn to death and drown in acid, while getting butt fucked by a nigger.

SumDrunkGuy

Let me the fuck in right now bitches. I promise i will behave and act normal. The season finale just dropped and I promise to have civil discussions. There will be no hostility from me.

SumDrunkGuy

Look just give me one more chance okay you cock fucks? I'm gonna go in there and post my OPINIONS about the season finale and thats it. Im not gonna argue and shit okay. Let me in plzzzzzzz

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
The more you begging like these, the chance the moderator giving back your previlege is close to zero.

It's waste a time and as someone said in previous post the chance you will be given back your previlege is higher if you do UT match against DU.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I demand DU play me in a game of Worms Armageddon for my button rating privilege's back. If he does not have DU he should use the Patron money to buy Worms Armageddon.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
"Let me back in I'm not going to spam"

*proceeds to spam*

I don't have any mod powers and if I did, I wouldn't undercut another mod's decision, though I would appeal on your behalf since a new episode dropped. :M

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I loved the first season, but the second one's plots are just so inane, that if I was asked to recount the events, I WOULDN'T KNOW HOW. Some random shit happened, whatever. There's really no reason to want to be back in that thread anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom