Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read I, Klovis of fast diminishing patience, don't need you! - LR WH40k The Redeemer

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Kal Jerico was great until they changed the graphics artist from Carl Kopinski to some mediocre guy.

They only made four issues, unless you count the mini-stories in the Black Library. I don't have access to those though.

Does anybody have a torrent for Kal Jericho though?

Cassidy

Arcane
You'll never have the right to claim you completed anything within the Codex Playground until you complete your Prisoner of Ice LP. It's like a hollow in your honor that will grow stronger as long as you stereotypically delay such an unlikely closure.

mini-stories in the Black Library.

So stereotypical...

Righto. I'll post the mini-stories in pairs of two and I'll split the chapter-based stories in two as I post them... And yes, all will be posted IN ORDER, otherwise it'll be confusing as all hell.

It's not GLORY, GLORY OUR REDEEMER but... at least we get to see Cardinal Crimson. Prepare your bodies.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I approve of this thread :salute:

I play in a PnP group, where we've done a GURPS Mordheim game.

What heresy is this?! Have you not heard of the holy Warhammer Fantasy Role Play system? By Nagash, I will devour your precious Sigmarite soul and remake your corpse into a zombie!

Yes I have, but the people I play with are more familiar with the GURPS rules, so there. :smug: We don't play regularly, so introducing a new system we'll only get to use occasionally, would lead to too much rifling through books, searching for the rules to do this and that. Better to take a system everyone is comfortable with and know well enough that no significant pauses are necessary.

LrpDe.jpg

E8Qok.jpg

1zk1C.jpg

gmwOk.jpg

ESvmv.jpg

tpVWI.jpg

WF31S.jpg

732Aw.jpg

riWF1.jpg

I00Ot.jpg

fjkWF.jpg

b5jnq.jpg

ysMu4.jpg

iJJCf.jpg

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I love these facial expressions. Some of the best I've ever seen in comic books. Fuck, that level of skill gives me serious complexes.

ironyuri

Don't hold your readers to ransom. Update (Prisoner of Ice).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom