Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I may just have found the best game ever

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Emotional Vampire: having no idea what he's talking about since 2008.

Don't give me that fucking bullshit son. Ten minutes into the "game" and I'm still choosing whether I have leathery or scaly wings. And what color am I. And how many limbs do you have, o mighty dragon? What the fuck this has to do with anything? And how this is not a DraQ's wet dream?

You don't have to answer any of these questions BTW, don't worry your little head.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
It's true that the colour, number of limbs and type of wings is a bit stupid. Except at the very start, right after you answer those questions, I do not remember them being used in descriptions, and they do not change anything to the story. I would have been ok if they had an impact on personality, reaction from people, or intrinsinc abilities.

Begriffenfeldt

Educated
Emotional Vampire said:
Ten minutes into the "game" and I'm still choosing whether I have leathery or scaly wings.
Choose "Can we just get on to the smashing?" on the color question, doy.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
15 minutes of "okay"

First one:

You finished with the following stats:

86% Brutality vs. 14% Finesse

59% Cunning vs. 41% Honor

83% Disdain vs. 17% Vigilance

Infamy: 77%

Wealth: 8000 gold coins

Wounds: 4

Blasphemy: 1

What's the goal? If gold/health, I did quite bad... If Infamy I guess I did good?

Nedrah

Erudite
I'm probably going to do an interview with the devs. You can submit your questions to me via pm, if they are not purely for the lulz I'll likely include them.

Murk

Arcane
yeah I always skipped the "what color/gender" are you parts. If you choose the option to skip the scales color you're never asked for number of limbs or how smoothe/rigid you are - game just goes along with how big of a faggot you are.

Murk

Arcane
Also, it's actually interesting and fun and doesn't involve turning 30 pages every minute.

Percy

Cipher

34% Brutality vs. 66% Finesse

26% Cunning vs. 74% Honor

55% Disdain vs. 45% Vigilance

Infamy: 76%

Wealth: 21900 gold coins

Wounds: 2

Blasphemy: 2

I think it's a fun little game. Couldn't romance though :(

Fens

Ford of the Llies
only once got the destructive mate by destroying stuff... waiting for the hot coffee mod now

dr. one

Augur
that was really good.
the game works remarkably well at putting player in dragon´s shoes, provides some good laughs along the way and even a bit of adrenalin here and there.
replay´s due.

97% Brutality vs. 3% Finesse
30% Cunning vs. 70% Honor
36% Disdain vs. 64% Vigilance
Infamy: 87%
Wealth: 19150 gold coins
Wounds: 3
Blasphemy: 2

denizsi

Arcane
Gragt said:
It's true that the colour, number of limbs and type of wings is a bit stupid. Except at the very start, right after you answer those questions, I do not remember them being used in descriptions, and they do not change anything to the story. I would have been ok if they had an impact on personality, reaction from people, or intrinsinc abilities.

When you hop the princess onto your back, she holds on to your scales. I imagine that if you didn't pick the scaly option earlier, she would slip down your leathery back and fall down. Could anyone confirm?

Murk

Arcane
Your appearance plays absolutely no role in the game, its just LARPing flavor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom