Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I thought that you guys were supposed to be mature gamers?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
IP address for this post
[CENSORED]
Users posting from this IP address
Susan's twin [ 6 Posts ]
Bluebeard [ 1 Post ]
Xpln urself or rek urself LOL

Jason

chasing a bee
133219092_ae1569440e_o.jpg

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Slylandro said:
Bluebeard said:
I thought that you guys were supposed to be mature gamers?
What could have possibly given you that impression? :?

I guess he confused "mature" with "massive" as in "massive package".

LlamaGod

Cipher
are all graphics artists working on games today drunk while not wearing their glasses while at work?

I joined this forum after my hellish experience at that board.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... 90289&st=0

I'm pissed right now. Those ****ers act like a bunch of apes.

EDIT: I've also realized that the TES series is rotten at its core. I learned my lesson by playing the Gothic series, and I bought Fallout 1/2 and Planescape torment on amazon last night. I need to erase the horrible memories.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Welcome; good choice; and you can type "fuckers" if you really want to.

Vault Dweller said:
Welcome; good choice; and you can type "fuckers" if you really want to.

I didn't read the terms of service. >_>

Okay then, fuck the elder scrolls.

EDIT: That's quite the pic there! O_o Are there any rules here?

Anarchy eh? Any mods to speak of? Any unwritten, unspoken rules that should never be broken? I'm sure they exist. Maybe you can't make too many posts in a row?

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Well, you run the risk of being disposed of if you turn out to be one of them JRPG chaps.

Nicolai said:
Well, you run the risk of being disposed of if you turn out to be one of them JRPG chaps.

I used to be, until I learned the truth about them, they are hardly what I'd call roleplaying games.

I actually made a topic at another forum once claiming they weren't, and got flamed like crazy. Apparently interactive anime is roleplay in their minds...

And yes, fizzelopeguss, this place is like paradise heh. I just have to get used to it's hard core style.

Walkin' Dude

Liturgist
Master Cilander said:
Anarchy eh? Any mods to speak of? Any unwritten, unspoken rules that should never be broken? I'm sure they exist. Maybe you can't make too many posts in a row?

1) Don't be a dumbfuck.

2) If you post links to NSFW pics, make sure you use links and no the actual images.

That's about it. You are not likely to be banned for anything here, but the regulars will flame you into submission. The Codex has the biggest and best flamers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom