Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I want mod powers in the Codex Library, NOW

SumDrunkGuy

Only that subforum. I Mainly want to beable to police my own threads because people have been ruining them. I don't care about other threads in there but whatever. GRANT MY WISH OR ELSE

SumDrunkGuy

The time has come that we r-review my request. People think i'm gonna go ban crazy or cencorship but thats not true. I would be the most likeable mod on this entire site. I would treat everybody equally and fairly. You can think that i wouldnt but you would be lieing to yourself!

SumDrunkGuy

It says posted 12 minutes ago. 12 minutes ago is not now.

Sorry, too late.

DU you are the man and i have always looked up to you. You're best and my dream is to work for YOU bud! If you hire me I will work for free and follow all rules you set forth. You are the fuckin man bud and I will protect this forum as if it were my own you ruler. Mad respect DU

Maxie can get fucked

SumDrunkGuy

DarkUnderlord

How tf do you let that traumatized nerdo Crispy be a mod yet deny me. I would be 100% better that Crispy all the time. It wouldn't even be close. Give your beautiful forum a chance to survive and hire me. Crispy is a raiders fan so he tucks his weiner between his legs. I have a floppy giant weiner therefore i am fit to be mod leader

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
DarkUnderlord

How tf do you let that traumatized nerdo Crispy be a mod yet deny me. I would be 100% better that Crispy all the time. It wouldn't even be close. Give your beautiful forum a chance to survive and hire me. Crispy is a raiders fan so he tucks his weiner between his legs. I have a floppy giant weiner therefore i am fit to be mod leader

Just tell DU you will tactically remove and ban people that will create the most butthurt and he will hire you instantly

Stella Brando

Arcane
The point of library moderation is to keep things like superheroes to a minimum, ad try to keep the place somewhat high-brow.

I'm not sure you can do this yourself, some of your posts are about Batman.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
The point of library moderation is to keep things like superheroes to a minimum, ad try to keep the place somewhat high-brow.

I'm not sure you can do this yourself, some of your posts are about Batman.

The point of moderation is to do as little as possible. It is certainly not about keeping certain discussions to a minimum.

You would be a terrible moderator.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom