Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I want to be a pretty princess - Let's Play the Royal Trap

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron

Madeleine Valois is a prince's companion. Her job is to guide and advise him, to make him look good so that he can land a royal bride. It is her responsibility to keep him out of trouble - not to let him walk blindly into a political minefield, not to let him get arrested for a crime he didn't commit, and definitely not to let him fall in love with her.
Unfortunately, events are not going according to plan...

Wo4ljHy.jpg

gZlDz3n.png

gC4YnbZ.png

HanDpGT.png

ovIyd9j.png

6MFmuli.png

BEmvFxN.png
Do I look all right?

PtnunR4.png
You look fine, my lord.

BEmvFxN.png
Why do you keep calling me that? You never did before.

PtnunR4.png
We've never been in a foreign palace before, my lord. It is important that we make a good impression on your potential bride.

PtnunR4.png
That means no making eyes at the royal chefs to get an extra pastry. You know your place, and I know mine. You must maintain dignity.

BEmvFxN.png
Right up until I choke on my own food, like I always do.

PtnunR4.png
Well, when you're wedded, you'll have a Wisdom to rely on.

BEmvFxN.png
Only if I actually do find a princess willing to have me.

PtnunR4.png
Your wife could still be wise and wealthy even if she isn't a King's Wisdom.

BEmvFxN.png
If I married you, I would have a wise wife.

PtnunR4.png
And then you'd starve to death.

PtnunR4.png
You are not allowed to try and make a silk purse out of me just because you're afraid you won't impress Princess Cassidy.

PtnunR4.png
... my lord.

BEmvFxN.png
There, see, you were doing better for a moment!

BEmvFxN.png
I can't do this alone, Maddie. And you can't give me proper advice if you're too busy bowing to keep your eyes open.

s2KzTEn.png

BEmvFxN.png
There's my girl.

PtnunR4.png
Don't say that. People will get the wrong idea!

BEmvFxN.png
Which wrong idea?

PtnunR4.png
That we're something more than friends. Which we're not. And we never will be.

BEmvFxN.png
I know. I know.

BEmvFxN.png
Help me with the belt?

PtnunR4.png
Yes – my lord.

~Flashback~

1je4UEj.png

EOljYL0.png

VaDeQAG.png

EQxk1eh.png

ppVvnZm.png

8c6KYKT.png

aAEgAAh.png

y5YSggU.png

3VdwTF4.png

7XyCN2J.jpg

PtnunR4.png
I think you're ready.

BEmvFxN.png
Are you coming? You're allowed to attend the presentation, just not the ball.

PtnunR4.png
Of course. I need to see your competition.

BEmvFxN.png
Good.

BEmvFxN.png
Madeleine?

PtnunR4.png
Yes?

BEmvFxN.png
I want you to know... I really appreciate everything you do for me.

Bhjf4L2.jpg

Make choice bros.

Also I'm playing this blind so I have no idea about endings and stuffies

Cool name

Arcane
Do follow any route BUT Nazagi's. That's the one I did and while I did like that one I do prefer to see something I haven't seen yet.

Try to follow Princess Cassidy's if at all possible. :D

And it is a girl's duty to cocktease everything cockteasable in her territory, and by cockteasable I do mean rich. Therefore: I appreciate you too my dear entrance into high nobility.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
We most certainly do appreciate him; the alternative would consist of being locked in a room with mouldy bread and water.

oscar

Arcane
Knowing whether our main character is a ladyboy is vital to my voting here folks

lightbane

Arcane
For a moment I thought that was another demonstration of RK's increasingly broken sanity fine LP done by RK. Oh well, say "I know that"

Zeriel

Arcane
Yeah, when you've got wapanese game style + TRAP is in the actual game title, the burden of proof is on the game to convince you it's not what it sounds like.

Another game about vaguely elven fags? Bring more Dwarves with their beards, axes and bear; This game need a testosterone fix. Let's be sycophantic diplomatic on him.

HAAAA HAAAA

Squid people lost their balls after Kwanza dropped exterminatus on their asses. Most manly thing they painted lately was Berserk and the author is now playing Idolmaster.

:decline: They need a Bran Mak Morn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom